MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Couldn't wait until V13 lol. But I cannot get V10 saves to work like last time. I go to appdate folder and local and shift the saves across to V10 but all I get is go to Rosa bar for a drink but cannot progress and that's not what it says to do in V11 guide anyway.

Does anyone have the incest and normal save files for the start of V11 please.

Included in the download (and the options menu I think), just follow the instructions in the text files of said download

I guess you already knew it tho since you liked my earlier post, but you can never have enough redundancy

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Included in the download (and the options menu I think), just follow the instructions in the text files of said download

I guess you already knew it tho since you liked my earlier post, but you can never have enough redundancy
Hi mate

Yeah I went to appdata for V11 but there were no extra files to extract. I can see the option menu and the versions inside the options for V10 on both paths but clicking on them does nothing.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In the archive you extracted is a Savegames folder. First start the game so the correct folder in AppData is created. Quit the game and copy the whole Savegames folder to the just created directory. The bookmarkXX.dat files are needed for the Options and there are two savegameXX.dat files. The first is the mom path at the end of v010 and the other the neighbor path

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
In the archive you extracted is a Savegames folder. First start the game so the correct folder in AppData is created. Quit the game and copy the whole Savegames folder to the just created directory. The bookmarkXX.dat files are needed for the Options and there are two savegameXX.dat files. The first is the mom path at the end of v010 and the other the neighbor path
Yeah I still can't find it mate. No worries though. I think I might stick to my original plan and wait for more updates then play it over again.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Strange. See the screendump of my downloaded game. In that rar there is a Savegames folder with al the ncessary bookmarksXX.dat en savegameXX.dat files...

game_archive.png

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Yeah I still can't find it mate. No worries though. I think I might stick to my original plan and wait for more updates then play it over again.

Ok step by step:

- first extract the downloaded archive to your desired location
- then you will see a few text files and 2 folders (one is the savegames folder and the other one is the game folder
- now start the game to let it create the folder where you have to put the savegame folder
- close the game and go to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 011
- this is the direction you want to put the whole Savegames folder
- it should look like this:
Savegames
config.ini
messages.log​

- then just open the game and load either the saves or the bookmarks (in the options menu)

Last edited:

WarMachinexxx

Jun 26, 2017
There are 45 dolls in the included save. The 5 new ones are:
Rose's bar: Mary (bronze)
Rose's bar office: Rose (silver)
Mom's living room: Julia (silver)
Middle beach: Melissa (gold)
Giulio's car service: Giovanna (silver)
(Thanks yapsag for the Giulio's car service hint. I hadn't found that one.)
Thx mate

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
No
Ok step by step:

- first extract the downloaded archive to your desired location
- then you will see a few text files and 2 folders (one is the savegames folder and the other one is the game folder
- now start the game to let it create the folder where you have to put the savegame folder
- close the game and go to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 011
- this is the direction you want to put the whole Savegames folder
- it should look like this:
Savegames
config.ini
messages.log
- then just open the game and load either the saves or the bookmarks (in the options menu)
Now its working. THX <3. I am in the house. :D

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
In the DOLL HOUSE. What did I see all this? Can I do something with one of the dolls?
Not much really, you can talk to the lady at the entrance and the one on the bench, the game just doesn't tell you that you can, just left click on them and a dialogue window will open

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Go [home] and on the first floor at the right end is [Alan's apartment]. Alan is the husband of Amanda and is cheating on her...

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know how to unpack or decrypt this game?, i want to see maria models with a better close up camera (zoom), I Know it uses visionaire studios engine, but if somebody know how to unpack it to only cg, I would appreciate it.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes