Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I think I saw this one reported on his Discord channel and if I remember correctly there was a trick to solve it...

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
Not much really, you can talk to the lady at the entrance and the one on the bench, the game just doesn't tell you that you can, just left click on them and a dialogue window will open
I did it, I thought there would be some notable animations, but only talks and nothing more. Well, we have to wait for the next update.
Thx for ur help

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
May be not much interaction at the moment, but it was a surprise that in one scene there is so much animations. From a developer standpoint that is something. And I didn't see this in other games, so it is kind of impressive...

Foxsaken

Jul 29, 2017
anyone give me a save have all dolls plz. i read walkthrough but i cant find Mary (bronze) and Rose (silver).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i read walkthrough but i cant find Mary (bronze) and Rose (silver)
See and search where these are mentioned ([Mary bronze] and [Rose silver]). That gives you the location. And if you still can't find them, at the end I've small parts of the screen showing them.

Dec 3, 2017
How many more characters do you think Nenad will introduce? Do you guys think he will be filling up the entirety of the shelves with dolls? I counted roughly 48 slots per shelf tier.

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
i'm going to share my saves.
Save 1 contain 100% collectionable items, and doll house completed quest, incest path, unlocked mother titjob, and melissa blowjob, and you can makeout with your little sister in moms house.

Save 2 contain only emanuelle scene unlocked in amanda path, i really like more the incest path that's why isn't complete.

hope it helps

May 3, 2017
Hey I am stuck in mom's house. I have collected her bra in her room after taking printout. but the bra isn't showing in the inventory. Hint says go to moms house. What should I do?

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Hey I am stuck in mom's house. I have collected her bra in her room after taking printout. but the bra isn't showing in the inventory. Hint says go to moms house. What should I do?
i think you can see the bran in collection, and if mom is sitting in the living room, you have to wait a few seconds until she touch her breast with her hands, and there will be a new talk choice, "was what that", and then wait again, mom will reveal her boobs and a new option will appear again, Do this until you unlock the option "revealing boobs", i think its this what you are talking about. If not i'm sorry don't know what problem you have

Oct 28, 2017
Ok step by step:

- first extract the downloaded archive to your desired location
- then you will see a few text files and 2 folders (one is the savegames folder and the other one is the game folder
- now start the game to let it create the folder where you have to put the savegame folder
- close the game and go to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 011
- this is the direction you want to put the whole Savegames folder
- it should look like this:
Savegames
config.ini
messages.log​

- then just open the game and load either the saves or the bookmarks (in the options menu)

I have all new saves correctly in V11.
When i load incest save from 5.12.17 16:38 i have only the options to do it again with skye or leave- this sucks so much- tried everything. :-(

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, I used the backups given by the creator of the game, I'm at the moment when I have to buy a dildo, so I wanted to use the cheat, except that Majora west street does not appear, am I doomed to not more cheat?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I'd love to see more animations from the prostitutes on the far left and right side of the main page in the thread in regards to the image banner posted, and that too without any stockings or leggings/boots.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Is anyone else getting this message when they try to star?

upload_2017-12-22_21-1-40.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

May 3, 2017
Mom's house I do get the reveal boob dialogue and I have collected the print and her bra, but can't find the bra in inventory. Not sure what to do next? Hint says visit mom's house.. Walk-through says go to your apartment and visit the first floor guy, Alan and something should start but I don't get anything. Please help.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes