Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Used the saves from Page 1, 57738 savegames...
Those are mine and for v010 as clearly stated in that post. In this version I only did the neighbor path for a complete walkthrough. Those I can upload if wanted. Someone for the mom path...

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
FFS i just cannot find the 50th doll.. been everywhere this is for non-incest and incest paths...
At the end of I made small pictures and a complete list of all dolls. Check those with the ones you found and the missing one should emerge. Search for that one in the pages and you know where to find it.

You can also post a screenshot so we can see which one you're missing...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please help.
If you're sure you started with a v011 save or a new game in this version, upload your save and I can try to find the problem. If howver irt is an old save I can't help you. Those will show all kind of strange bugs and at the moment your problem looks like one of those...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, I used the backups given by the creator of the game, I'm at the moment when I have to buy a dildo, so I wanted to use the cheat, except that Majora west street does not appear, am I doomed to not more cheat?
The money pile is still available. If you're sure you started a fresh game or used a v011 save, please upload so I can try to investigate. May be you didn't talk with Carlos about what is new?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is anyone else getting this message when they try to star?
A while back someone had the same problem. I posted some suggestions, but never got any feedback if the issue was resolved. The hint says corrupted. Please test your downloaded archive to see if this isn't corrupt. I've two checksums if you want to verify that way:

Code:
dbbac897fd3a787755d682382382c06c  ./Willy D 011.rar
70e54125f7ccb2d1945a079f01c25c80  ./Willy D 011a.rar
The first was the original version as posted by the developer on his Patreon. The second was a bugfix. If you downloaded from another source and have a different checksum, you must ask the uploader for the checksum because then he/she did change the archive in some way...

Oct 28, 2017
Those are mine and for v010 as clearly stated in that post. In this version I only did the neighbor path for a complete walkthrough. Those I can upload if wanted. Someone for the mom path...
Hello BlupBlup,

this save should work in V11 i guess- but i have no possibility to proceed with the bar.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You didn't add a upload to your post? And guessing is not good enough. Is it from a fresh game started in v011 or a known savegame from this version. Else it won't work despite you want it to work :)

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
It was a download. I don't think I got a clean download because every source listed set off my malware. I went with the torrent, but am not sure if I extracted that correctly. I wish everyone would use Mega. lol

The *.exe file is too big to upload.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
A while back someone had the same problem. I posted some suggestions, but never got any feedback if the issue was resolved. The hint says corrupted. Please test your downloaded archive to see if this isn't corrupt. I've two checksums if you want to verify that way:

Code:
dbbac897fd3a787755d682382382c06c  ./Willy D 011.rar
70e54125f7ccb2d1945a079f01c25c80  ./Willy D 011a.rar
The first was the original version as posted by the developer on his Patreon. The second was a bugfix. If you downloaded from another source and have a different checksum, you must ask the uploader for the checksum because then he/she did change the archive in some way...
I appreciate the reply, but I don't know how to check the code. I downloaded and redownloaded from the NOPY link on page 1 as that's the only one that didn't set off my malware warning.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I use 7zip for extracting .rar files. That one has a test archive function, see the third button (light blue down arrow). Use that to check the archive. This is not 100%, but for now probably enough to exclude a corrupted download...

Under File | CRC | SHA-256 you can make a real checksum. The official archive is:

sha256.png

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, the filesize and number of files and folders is also the same. So the "corrupted" game warnig is not that, but something else. Thanks for bearing with me, because we had to exclude that before trying other things.

Although usually it gives another error, could you ? Try installing it and see if the error is gone or changes...

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Ok, the filesize and number of files and folders is also the same. So the "corrupted" game warnig is not that, but something else. Thanks for bearing with me, because we had to exclude that before trying other things.

Although usually it gives another error, could you ? Try installing it and see if the error is gone or changes...
The message didn't change. I noticed the post said I needed the 32 bit, even if my machine was 64 bit. However, the 32 bit download was unavailable. I already had the 64 bit, but I uninstalled then reinstalled and nothing changed.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes