Jansen

May 8, 2017
hey. How to grab moms boob surprisingly. Every time i enter the shower with mom and select option to grab boobs willy always takes permission. I cant seem to unlock the tit job session with mom. can anyone help??

Jansen

May 8, 2017
hey. How to grab moms boob surprisingly. Every time i enter the shower with mom and select option to grab boobs willy always takes permission. I cant seem to unlock the tit job session with mom. can anyone help??
My bad i was using old save file which was causing this issue. Just used new save file that came with the v0.11 and it just worked fine.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Try this from LaHe80 , redo the pipe sequence you went through to get the water running.
It worked, thank you very much.
I did this before and didn't work but I just did it again and now it worked, I don't know why.
I still think there is a bug haunting this doll.
Thanks a lot

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
playing new version 0.12 fix and have bug , i guess , when you check at office the documents for Mia , walkthough said " go check Maya computer " and i'm not allow to click on it ( and on map , a lot of place disseapper ) .

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
playing new version 0.12 fix and have bug , i guess , when you check at office the documents for Mia , walkthough said " go check Maya computer " and i'm not allow to click on it ( and on map , a lot of place disseapper ) .
Sounds like you used an old save file.

DONT USE OLD SAVE FILES

Ok step by step:

- first extract the downloaded archive to your desired location
- then you will see a few text files and 2 folders (one is the savegames folder and the other one is the game folder
- now start the game to let it create the folder where you have to put the savegame folder
- close the game and go to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 011 012
- this is the direction you want to put the whole Savegames folder
- it should look like this:
Savegames
config.ini
messages.log​

- then just open the game and load either the saves or the bookmarks (in the options menu)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Unless I missed something, I quickly finished the update when the help of the H key and it's not much that was added.
Some nice scenes, but nothing impressive

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
glad to pledge that dude.
his game is great and he is always on the top for bugs fix and stuff.
very open minded and great person to talk to.

i not been dissapointed yet.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes