JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
This is one amusing game I gotta say. There's no way we can interact with the mechanic's sister yet right? The one sitting on the ground with her legs spread teasing us, can't remember her name. Looking forward to her.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
This is one amusing game I gotta say. There's no way we can interact with the mechanic's sister yet right? The one sitting on the ground with her legs spread teasing us, can't remember her name. Looking forward to her.
You'll get to speak directly with her in version 0.11. And yes, she is just as nasty (but oh, so hot)

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Mom's house I do get the reveal boob dialogue and I have collected the print and her bra, but can't find the bra in inventory. Not sure what to do next? Hint says visit mom's house.. Walk-through says go to your apartment and visit the first floor guy, Alan and something should start but I don't get anything. Please help.
You shouldn't be getting Alan and Mom in the same game. they are different routes (incest vs non-incest). If you have taken the mom route, then go back and read the incest walktrhough. On this route, all you will get at Alan's door is a dialogue suggesting what a good neighbor he is.

Reactions: Blup Blup

rty1231

Aug 12, 2017
This is awesome game!! But I have hard time progressing 0.11v.
I completed 0.10 v and recently I started 0.11v new. I followed everything written in 'How to use save game from 010.txt' but when I talked to skye in my living room sofa, there are only 2 options I can choose.(Can we do it again? , I'll be back soon)
So, I re-downloaded game and also downloaded savefiles above both but still not working T.T
When I press H key, it says Go to rose bar for a drink, but everytime I go there, there isn't Mary. AND also I started a new game, and when I went to a rose bar, still there isn't Mary. How can I solve this problem T.T

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to play the Alan path but stuck with at Dee Dee spoken with twice about Carlos and said I will talk to him, but the hint keeps saying to spend quality time with D D and when I speak to Carlos there's no option to mention DD, ideas anyone.
Ran through 4 times and got there

Last edited:

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Just realise that the count for the doll collection is wrong I have 18/50 and the counter says 17/50

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,
I'm playing version 11 fixed but I cannot find the Dee Dee Silver doll.
Now I have 49 dolls (inc*st path) but this doll don't seem to appear in the fountain.
Any help please?
Why it is not appearing? Is it a bug maybe?
Thanks

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
it is at the fountain or in it and there should have been one at the tree next to the fountain did you get the gold doll at the sewer

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I just want leave here
There should be a downhill rotating arrow around the spot you're standing. If not it could be the bug on the mountain path. Sometimes you can maneuver Willy to a spot were he can't leave anymore. Try the T key and hopefully he will be transported to the middle of the mountain path again and then click on the downhill arrow...

When I press H key, it says Go to rose bar for a drink, but everytime I go there, there isn't Mary. AND also I started a new game, and when I went to a rose bar, still there isn't Mary. How can I solve this problem T.T
In a new game the first time you need to visit Rose bar, Mary isn't there yet. She was introduced in v011 so only when you're there in the adventure she will be present.

Bit of a glitch here
This bug is already reported and hopefully gone in the next version...

Just realise that the count for the doll collection is wrong I have 18/50 and the counter says 17/50
The Eve silver doll is already present on the shelf even if you start a new game. She is also visible in the incest path. When you collect the Eve doll or the counterpart -- if remembered correctly it is Julia -- she will be counted. Until then just ignore her :)

LaHe80

Dec 9, 2017
Hello,
I'm playing version 11 fixed but I cannot find the Dee Dee Silver doll.
Now I have 49 dolls (inc*st path) but this doll don't seem to appear in the fountain.
Any help please?
Why it is not appearing? Is it a bug maybe?
Thanks
Had this error in v10 too and this solved it for me:

Maybe as a hint for the walkthrough, because I searched long for it:

After finishing the game I missed the Dee Dee silver doll from the fountain. Done all with Dee Dee but it still wasnt there. The clue was to redo the pipe/valve-sequence in the sewer - after this it appeared in the fountain like mentioned. (And I really done this sequence before to proceed n the quest)

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
it is at the fountain or in it and there should have been one at the tree next to the fountain did you get the gold doll at the sewer
Hi peter0,
Yes, it SHOULD be at the fountain but it is not there, I swear.
Yes I have the gold doll and all the others (currently I have 49 dolls).
Anybody can help?
Thanks

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Hi peter0,
Yes, it SHOULD be at the fountain but it is not there, I swear.
Yes I have the gold doll and all the others (currently I have 49 dolls).
Anybody can help?
Thanks
Try this from LaHe80 , redo the pipe sequence you went through to get the water running.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes