Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did you search after doing things? The only one not clear from the adventure part is Giovanna (silver). The Mary (bronze), Rose (silver), Julia (silver) or Eve(silver) and Melissa (gold) or Emanuelle (gold) are in the main part of the v011 episode. So search for them after doing things on the location were the are...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
F12 doesn`t work anymore or?
How to take screen-shoots?

Giovanna (silver). ..... just in front of her legs
Mary (bronze)........... inside Rose bar, look bar-chairs on the left
Rose (silver).............. inside Rose bar, on the table in her office
Julia (silver)............... in the moms kitchen, behind armchair in front of melisa/julias room /after kissing her/
Melissa (gold)............ go to beach, in the middle part, behind leg of babe on right side /after BJ/

Last edited:

et3

Jul 10, 2017
Go to the
[Doll house]
again and use
[liquid cleaner]
in your inventory on
the
[rock]
. If successful it becomes a
[puzzle rock]
, so click on it to
investigate. After solving –???

I can not make this puzzle - will anyone help me ??

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As always here is a rough version of the v011 walkthrough. In yellow marker lines all the things I must check, but that can only be done by playing from the start. And that I just began...

et3

Jul 10, 2017
If I understood correctly this should be gone in v011. Which version are you playing?

I'm playing version 11, I've been fighting this puzzle for over an hour and always one piece does not fit the whole

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
For me.. it's big disappointemnt .. like.. 5 min gameplay? on v0.11? rly? i mean.. ye animations blah blah.. but .. we are paying for game.. story.. gameplay.. not just.. some group sex.. animation.. LEL.. (Just my opinion tho"

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I haven't investigated it yet, but I saw that the bookmarksXX.dat files -- if you put the developer ones in the correct AppData folder -- change qua date/time. If I understand correctly they are autosaves after finishing an episode. They are used in the Options screen form the Main menu.

So may be some kind of autosave is already there...
It is! I just finished the first episode with my walkthrough and bookmark03.dat has changed ts timestamp. I asked the developer and he confirms this. The bookmark01.dat contains everything for the start of a new game, bookmark02.dat is used for the resume.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm playing version 11, I've been fighting this puzzle for over an hour and always one piece does not fit the whole
I just started a fresh game forom the start to check different things in v011 that are probably changed. I'm not at this point yet. Let you know if I got there, pleas be patient :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I really enjoy this game. Moves well, great animations, good/sexy characters. Might leave this update though and play again around V13 so I get a decent amount of content.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did you “Report on Dee Dee’s progress” to Carlos? At the end of the conversation he tells that Maya is waiting at the [cinema] (new location)

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Yes, i load old save game. So what now? Start New Game?
I see that's your problem then, the dev put in a lot of effort to tell every player that you can't use old saves 'cause it will be buggy...

Oh well, there you go:

The download has included save files, those end with the end of version 0.10, another option I think is to start the game, go into the options menu und look in the upper left corner, there you click the version number and it will drop you off where that version ended

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Couldn't wait until V13 lol. But I cannot get V10 saves to work like last time. I go to appdate folder and local and shift the saves across to V10 but all I get is go to Rosa bar for a drink but cannot progress and that's not what it says to do in V11 guide anyway.

Does anyone have the incest and normal save files for the start of V11 please.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes