Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
From my walkthrough (see first post):

Talk to Maya by clicking on the young girl who is working on the computer. Ask her “How is your back?”.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Do i really have to download 4 go again ? even tho i have 0.9 already ? Thanks for the game ! :)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
So what's new in V10 if you more-or-less finished V9? I can't find anything, visited most locations and nothing has changed.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Press H after you loaded a v009 savegame the developer provided. From that everything follows if you watch the dialogue...

There are two new sex scenes :). And more, but only if you do the adventure part. New things unlock when Willy does something correctly :).

Reactions: Twistty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If wanted I've my own savegames for the end of the eight (v009) episode. That is played with my walktrough, so you can follow the "Fiona's stockings" episode (v010) and the loose ends part...

Added:
Start the game to create the savegame folder. In my case C:\Users\blupblup\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 010

Create herein a Savegames folder and extract the files in the zip and place them in this folder. Start the game and use the load game option. The 05-12 15:24 is the mom (incest) path and 05-12 20:57 is the neighbor path. Both begins at the beach which Melissa or Amanda. This was the end of the adventure in v009. Now start with my enriched (PDF) walkthrough from the first post and begin reading the "Fiona's stockings" part :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and bit

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So anyone. How often we can see new UPDATES? Im asking becouse of Donations on patreon. (I really like this game) I would likely donate for this dev. But not if there is 1 update per 2 month ofc. =D Peace.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
For some reason I can not place this review in the proper review section above for this Thread, as the Star Ratings can not be clicked... So here is my review below:

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.10...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i start the new update with my old save for 009 when i press hint check on ur neighbor daisy i want to her apartment it said she is at audition can any one tell what to do thank u

maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
can someone please help me with this puzzle rock part. I cant get passed that. I cant put the puzzle together.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@blupblap - Do you ever get corrupt saves?
Where - It saves in one location - and also on the other save pages as well?
Hope I don't have to start over.
Had so many scenes - saved - as bookmarks (so I could go back).o_O
Also - is there a way to delete a save slot - on the save page in-game?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How often we can see new UPDATES?
v010 on 3 december
v009 on 17 november
v008 on 1 november
v007 on 13 october

So the last four where every 2 weeks. See the walkthrough for what was added in each version. There is always a nice new part of the adventure with at least one major sex scene and a lot of other smaller things. Unfortunately I don't have the money to spend but this would be one of them. It is in my top three and that was the reason to take some serious time to create an for it. The game deserves it...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes