Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
screenshot0167.png

Overview:
Aeos is a vast NSFW Adventure/RPG/Civ management style game where you lead a prospective adventurer across a vast alien planet in search of power, wealth, fun, and adventure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: DergeProductions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 (Stable) Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0157.png screenshot0158.png screenshot0159.png screenshot0175.png screenshot0180.png screenshot0181.png screenshot0182.png screenshot0183.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What content can we expect in the future?
So, that's a significant question. In terms of gameplay: two modes, story, and sandbox (pick your starting area, class, name, character, gender, etc.). The story will surround two characters, Jakus Sharktooth and Lucy Darkkeddgar, getting cast out from their families. Then a long journey is ultimately leading to returning home to straighten both of their evil families out. They are two linear storylines running parallel with frequent cross-overs. Even in story mode, only the story will be linear. All gameplay will be random event-based, so you never know what a journey across the 1600 squares will involve. Most of the movements on tiles will lead to random events to promote game length and replayability.

There will be adventure/RPG/ and city management elements.

In terms of NSFW, I have commissioned scenes. The scenes will be everything from random sex to taking a partner or multiple partners and constantly evolving scenes. If I had to guess at content type, most would be regular sex, but there will also be blowjobs, anal, pregnancy( no underage characters whatsoever in-game so it doesn't go more than to in-game text say your heir was later taken and raised in your kingdom.) I don't know my terminology for many other types, so I apologize some content will be a wait-and-see: monster sex, Futa. There is a male and female hero choice; I will likely add gay/bi options. I will also figure out how to scale up and down the events, so if you have preferences, you can stick within your comfort zone or even play SFW if you wanted to. (I am thinking of having a ghost mode where it hides all the SFW so you can still enjoy the game on mobile for the story and RPG elements, then switch back when home.

Game mechanics: Sandbox and Story mode. Event-based tile movement. Siege mode for towns. RPG and character leveling/ progression. Battle system. NSFW material. I HAVE SO MANY INVENTORY PICTURES. So I will be making an inventory and commerce system: stats and character screen. I am going for replayability.

NSFW Scenes are coming. We have picked an artist; I need to finalize chapter one, add the scenes where I want NSFW, then submit the work order.

Does this answer some of what you wanted to know?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
will the H-content of the game going to be text-based in the future or will it have pictures?
Both! We will begin adding those scenes pictures, even some with multiple pictures in a single scene once I finish the text for Chapter 1! I gave a lengthy reply above if it helps!

Reactions: alyath and Ac Ze

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Aeos The NSFW adventure generator [v0.11] [DergeProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 964 MB

Compressed Win Size: 158 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 141 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 136 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Aeos The NSFW adventure generator [v0.11] [DergeProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 964 MB

Compressed Win Size: 158 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 141 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 136 MB PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

o.o Magic! lol

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
So, that's a significant question. In terms of gameplay: two modes, story, and sandbox (pick your starting area, class, name, character, gender, etc.). The story will surround two characters, Jakus Sharktooth and Lucy Darkkeddgar, getting cast out from their families. Then a long journey is ultimately leading to returning home to straighten both of their evil families out. They are two linear storylines running parallel with frequent cross-overs. Even in story mode, only the story will be linear. All gameplay will be random event-based, so you never know what a journey across the 1600 squares will involve. Most of the movements on tiles will lead to random events to promote game length and replayability.

There will be adventure/RPG/ and city management elements.

In terms of NSFW, I have commissioned scenes. The scenes will be everything from random sex to taking a partner or multiple partners and constantly evolving scenes. If I had to guess at content type, most would be regular sex, but there will also be blowjobs, anal, pregnancy( no underage characters whatsoever in-game so it doesn't go more than to in-game text say your heir was later taken and raised in your kingdom.) I don't know my terminology for many other types, so I apologize some content will be a wait-and-see: monster sex, Futa. There is a male and female hero choice; I will likely add gay/bi options. I will also figure out how to scale up and down the events, so if you have preferences, you can stick within your comfort zone or even play SFW if you wanted to. (I am thinking of having a ghost mode where it hides all the SFW so you can still enjoy the game on mobile for the story and RPG elements, then switch back when home.

Game mechanics: Sandbox and Story mode. Event-based tile movement. Siege mode for towns. RPG and character leveling/ progression. Battle system. NSFW material. I HAVE SO MANY INVENTORY PICTURES. So I will be making an inventory and commerce system: stats and character screen. I am going for replayability.

NSFW Scenes are coming. We have picked an artist; I need to finalize chapter one, add the scenes where I want NSFW, then submit the work order.

Does this answer some of what you wanted to know?
It sounds like you have ambitious plans. I just hope you're ready to see them through. I've seen everything from indie to AAA developers crack under pressure, leading to a loss of passion, with less than ideal outcomes for everyone.
That's not to diminish your confidence though. I like an ambitious plan. I just want you to know that it's gonna be a challenge, and you'll inevitably run into roadblocks and/or dilemmas along the way. I want you to be ready for that.
Otherwise, I can only really say good luck! Here's hoping for the best for your project.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes