caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Not played the game yet so I have no idea who she is but that already makes me sad.
She's the redhead? Or is that some shade of purple? With the nose ring in the banner on the OP, she's the cousin of the game.

I still looks hot has fuck though, and at least the got revealed right at the start.

I am always more into the milfs so I never really had any problems if characters are virgins.
Nothing wrong with MILFs, nothing wrong with no virgins either, I just like having at least one in the games, makes it a little more interesting to play their routes imo.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Beautiful renders, intriguing plot, likable characters, very talented dev. But your writing is god-awful, try to find a proofreader. Good luck!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This has the highest potential among all of 2021 releases; great plot; fucking love the aunt; she's a blessing.

Reactions: uhhhok

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Just played this. Really like the character design of the two girls we meet in the game so far. Concept is also interesting and pretty unique ... like characters living in an MMO and various guild groups set up to raid dungeons instances Gates of various degrees of difficulty.

Have to call BS on one thing tho:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra work and hardship for healers because they have more competition? C'mon now :p

After a couple of decades playing MMOs almost always as a DPS class, I must have spent 100+ hours sitting in both PvE and PvP, guild groups and PuGs, spamming "Group for XYZ LF 1 healer and GTG." :HideThePain: Healers are like gold, man. They get snapped up the moment they appear :LOL:

Good game, definitely looking forward to more (y)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What an impressive and refreshing start to a new game, something very unique and interesting, good luck to the Dev.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Please keep going with this it has a unique premise and beautiful renders and seriously stick with what you want if people aren't happy with the tags/planned tags they can find something else.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes