4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Planned Genre:
Interracial, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm, Corruption, Creampie , Groping, Handjob, Harem, Lesbian, Interracial, Male Domination,

(y)
READ THIS guys. The ending to 0.1 also hints at an evil MC. I am not sure if there will be a good guy route, but I bet the default MC will be kinda rapey with OP powers.

I just hope we don't get a bunch of vanilla kids complaining about the asshole MC if my predictions are true.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
READ THIS guys. The ending to 0.1 also hints at an evil MC. I am not sure if there will be a good guy route, but I bet the default MC will be kinda rapey with OP powers.

I just hope we don't get a bunch of vanilla kids complaining about the asshole MC if my predictions are true.
I'm just hoping that as already showed with the peeping, we as the MC will have the choice to be kinda rapey or not. It certainly adds to the replay value down the line if we could be pursuing two path's of good/evil.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
finally, another Real Superpower game. not just some 'mind control' bs. but the poor mc gonna be too busy 'curing' sap disease to become a real hero. mha and one punch got nothing on this game, especailly with aunt mammary on the job...
1615322324543.png

Reactions: jcgan

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019

I'm here for the male domination the only reason I'm here for it is because I've exhausted my rape and blackmail games, so I'd be all for it don't worry!

• Sad
Reactions: VN..reader

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Looks like a manga mix of Solo Leveling, the Healer dude and .. Harry Potter!

The effects are crisp & cool, I like the music, the women look great and I already have a good fucking idea on how the MC cured the Sap Syndrome.

It's very original and I'm looking forward to how this game will develop.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just stumbled onto this in the latest update list.
Do we get to meet the reporter? She looks stunning.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
It's the first one i test with a Mac and The first one i try on 0.1 version, i was about to be disapointed since 0.1 usualy are disapointing or too short (objectivly speaking since when we like a game it's always too short) and i will say i'm surprised it's a good game hope it continue

Reactions: Old Dog

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hey dev, if you don't mind me asking, what kinda voyeurism content are you planning?

EDIT: There already is voyeurism. You can sneak in on your cousin or aunt changing in the first few minutes of the game.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't usually bother with games that aren't at least twice as big as this one, but I thought I'd try it out. I love the fact that Jane doesn't have a perfect face/look 20 years too young to be an aunt.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Cause a MILF body is required to be an Aunt..
A teenager could be an aunt, if they have older sibling.

I think what you meant to say.. She doesn't look too young to be a mother.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Could not load the WT mod. Defender just would not allow it.
The renders and storyline are excellent. The models are very standard. Jane is a great MILF but it is not the first time she has appeared.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes