4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
which version compressed or normal?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\user\Desktop\da chiedere\Affexon-v0.1a-pc/game/patch.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/animatedImage.rpy', 1615249670, 568) is defined twice, at game/animatedImage.rpyc:1 and scripts/animatedImage.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 468, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 451, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/animatedImage.rpy', 1615249670, 568) is defined twice, at game/animatedImage.rpyc:1 and scripts/animatedImage.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Affexon v0.1a
Thu Mar 11 17:03:55 2021

what's happened? i can't start the game NaughtyDeveloper

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
error occurs at the start or at specific event? if its occurring at the start.. then i recommend do a fresh extraction somewhere else at C: or D: then try to run the game again.... the game is working fine here and if I am right your game should work if you run it directly from C drive or d drive or any other drive. Make sure to use fresh extract.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
error occurs at the start or at specific event? if its occurring at the start.. then i recommend do a fresh extraction somewhere else at C: or D: then try to run the game again.... the game is working fine here and if I am right your game should work if you run it directly from C drive or d drive or any other drive. Make sure to use fresh extract.
at the start and i already run directly from C drive

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
It works fine for me. Make sure that u put the extracted folder (named scrpits) in the game folder inside the Affexon folder.
i need put the folder script on the game folder or i need to select all the folders and file from the folder script?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This seems like one of those games that will get content updates like once a year.. hopefully im wrong!

Reactions: LadyBee

flarigand

May 7, 2020
This seems like one of those games that will get content updates like once a year.. hopefully im wrong!
That's the problem when you create renders with this level of complexity, a lot of work and
hundreds of renders, to tell a just part of the story, plus design and script.

Reactions: DanThaMan

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
When I try to run it, I get: Affexon stopped working. I already tried downloading it again and even the compressed version and I keep getting the same

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The game looks awesome, and the premise will be enjoyed by many players.

Now, this is just my personal opinion: I think we need more game and story, and less amazing effects.
The dev is obviously very talented but I'm quite sure those visual effects take him a lot of time. We would probably love the game all the same with less of those effects and cinematic devices if that means the updates are bigger. This first release can be played in 10-15 mins.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes