4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Promising start, could potentially be a new gem on f95.
Super powers is always a fun break from the typical storylines and the style of the cgs looks good.

Reactions: uhhhok

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm enjoying this. The story is fun so far. Pity that the character I think is the hottest (the news girl) probably won't be someone we can get (dammit!)

Had a weird experience when spying on the sister after giving her the costume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Why not ? It would be boring if every MC was a chad
i don't know what a "chad" mc is supposed to be. i'm fine with any somewhat decent looking mc rather than the same archetypes over and over again. in fact the mc looks fine aside from his dumb glasses lmao

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Bad things:
You can just choose between "far too big boobs" and "monstrosity big boobs". But maybe some more Girls will follow and there comes a bit of variation. Also there are these "you have no choice, but I force you to click" answers ("Ring the bell" for example. Why did the dev make it a clickable button if there is no choice involved?!)

Aside from that:
If the dev goes all the way down of the "Gaming Theme", he might create my new favorite (adult-) game.
The renders are stunning, i freaking LOVE the animations (breathing, the steam on the cup, people wink sometimes.. super nice) and the writing seems good so far as well.

For Version 0.1a, I have to say: You got yourself a new Patreon pledge with this game. Love it!

Reactions: phreadom

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
there are these "you have no choice, but I force you to click" answers ("Ring the bell" for example. Why did the dev make it a clickable button if there is no choice involved?!)
Some devs (far too many for my liking) seem to have these because, in the words of one of them when I asked, they believe it makes the player feel more actively involved - instead of "passively" advancing scenes in a VN, you make a "choice" to proceed - or for dramatic pauses. The first seems to me obviously pointless. And for the second - I prefer to choose where to pause. Too often the inserted dramatic pauses come at a point where I want the action to continue uninterrupted. The worst of these are when they break the flow of a sex scene. I wish all devs would stop using these "non-choice choices" and allow the player to choose when to pause.

They are helpful to people who are running the game on auto-forward, but I'm not convinced that's a good justification to have them.

Minor complaint, though. I am enjoying the game.

(responding to someone else's comment) I like the MC's glasses. I may be biased, though, as a glasses wearer who has a pair not far off that design :).

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
The worst of these are when they break the flow of a sex scene.
"Faster", "Stronger", "Harder"... I know exactly what you are talking about.
"Oh you are the player that is using the space bar to continue the scenes? Fear no more! Here, we have some excellent clickable buttons for you that will continue the linear story! So if one of your hands was busy, stop it and touch your mouse, right now!"

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
What is engaging is a real choice (even a minor one like where to cum). A single option to choose is more annonying than engaging
I enjoy the choice of where to cum (mostly I'll choose face or mouth but sometimes other options.)
A choice of positions is sometimes nice as well. But mostly I find them distracting and would prefer the scene move through the different positions in a set order at my chosen pace using the space bar to progress. I suppose for some they might want to skip positions. Can't imagine why but ...

What really gets me are ones like VoidSite mentioned, and particularly the dreaded "Continue" - really, you stopped the sex scene so I could click to continue it?

Okay, enough from me about that.

Looking forward to the next update :).

Reactions: phreadom

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
There were some news about the next update and what seems to be some preview pics in the last days on the dev's patron. It'll be nice if someone could share them...

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
the Thread Owner is the dev himself who is kind enough to publish his game here.
So it does not feel right to "pirate" things from behind the paywall.
1/ You're wrong, he's not the owner, F95 still owns the place, but they agree for some devs to have a role in the thread management, nothing more nothing less, he can't ban people from this thread...they can.
2/ Sure it's kind from him to publish here, but even if he didn't agreed to that it'll happens anyway. And don't forget that the devs are for the most part happy to have the kind of visibility offered by places as F95.
3/I won't argue about how you should feel or not, I'm no judge or prosecutor. But FYI the great majority of the games you can download here are coming from patrons like you or me who "pirate" the thing behind a pay wall.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
1/ You're wrong, he's not the owner, F95 still owns the place, but they agree for some devs to have a role in the thread management, nothing more nothing less, he can't ban people from this thread...they can.
2/ Sure it's kind from him to publish here, but even if he didn't agreed to that it'll happens anyway. And don't forget that the devs are for the most part happy to have the kind of visibility offered by places as F95.
3/I won't argue about how you should feel or not, I'm no judge or prosecutor. But FYI the great majority of the games you can download here are coming from patrons like you or me who "pirate" the thing behind a pay wall.
Moral of the story: instead of asking him in public, you should have communicateed with the user involved via private message. That way, maybe he would have agreed, a "random mod" could have posted the images in question and no one (and by that I mean the dev) would be any the wiser.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes