4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
There is no point to introduce all the solo leveling knockoff, if it's gonna be just a secondary theme, don't bite more then you can shew,i doubt you will be able to keep up and use all of this through the game.

Well of course there is still the possibility of this game turning to be a good surprise, but the first episode length means that the dev doesn't have the production capacity to make a complex game, it's likely we will find a similar situation then love & submission where the dev intrduced too many mechanics, couldn't keep up and just abandoned his game.

Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It would be cool to introduce a side character milf with those qualities ,but I don't really think it would fit the MC's mom considering she's Janes sister and Janes built like voluptuous goddess.
:ROFLMAO:
Just cause their sisters doesn't mean they share the same body type.
But either way is up to the dev.

Jun 15, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
Just cause their sisters doesn't mean they share the same body type.
But either way is up to the dev.
True but It would still be funny looking If the MC's mom was a petite/slim milf and then she stood next to Jane It would look like Jane stole all the family's bloody curves :ROFLMAO:. Plus I think generally people prefer curvy milf's but It would still be unique to add a slim milf side character.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Lets just say i am impressed and have but 1 request
<....< can you maybe do a little miracle and finish the whole game just like that? i'm kind of excited to play it lol.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
The game looks really good
Renders are really good cousin is super gorgeous
can't wait to see more of the story
Good luck with the project Dev
So MC is inheritor something like he can get the powers of others or its related to some other thing:unsure:.
cause there is a skill which is inherited... :unsure:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Game is kinda awesome with the transgender character
However for some reason evelyn story line #2 is bugged and it wont show anything whenever i go to the room no matter what time it is.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
There is no point to introduce all the solo leveling knockoff, if it's gonna be just a secondary theme, don't bite more then you can shew,i doubt you will be able to keep up and use all of this through the game.
I think it depends. It can be used only as narrative tool, in more or less linear way - simply stating that MC reached "A" lvl in something and now can do more/see more, strictly as a character development, not an actual game mechanics.

This way it should be pretty manageable and for me, it gives a bit of classic Shōnen-manga feel, which is nice touch.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If anything first releases should be big because they dont really have any set deadlines to release by and should give the player a decent amount of content to show them what the game is about

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It would be cool to introduce a side character milf with those qualities ,but I don't really think it would fit the MC's mom considering she's Janes sister and Janes built like voluptuous goddess.
True but It would still be funny looking If the MC's mom was a petite/slim milf and then she stood next to Jane It would look like Jane stole all the family's bloody curves :ROFLMAO:. Plus I think generally people prefer curvy milf's but It would still be unique to add a slim milf side character.
Ok I just loaded up the game found out the MC calls his aunty Ms Jane but she calls him her Nephew so I came to look for a patch because that makes no sence.
When I noticed your chat and wondered why you haven't concidered it could be his stepmom it dosn't have to be his real mom after all aunty says his mom married a woman who's now his stepmom.
Wouldn't that work just as well?.
Unless we actually already meet his stepmom in the 0.1a version in which case ignore me.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Very good renderings, the music is great. The story too, I have never liked games or graphic novels that involve monsters and / or powers. The girls featured so far(v0.1a) are gorgeous and sexy

Jane, she is a milf delight, I loved those big tits and hips and as a bonus, those freckles were the icing on the cake.Nina is a delight, those torpedo tits are great and she's so beautiful,although her mother is my favorite

It is seen that what is to come is totally incredible, so I hope to have new news from Affexon

Reactions: jcgan

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Wow, really impressed! The art is done well and in addition I am a pretty big fan of Solo Leveling and other related manhwa and manua. Generally excited to see some of those stereotypes making its way to adult games. I feel like some devs can tell a great story using that template.

The only complaint I have is some of the graphics are a bit hard to read with my poor vision(note: I was using the compressed version, so maybe that has something to do with it as well). Such as the explanation of ranks during the into, I had to desperately strain my eyes to read them, perhaps change the font color to something darker or like a nice blue color? The same with the status screen, I had to strain even harder for those. As they have this blur-like affect making them difficult to read, forget any text in purple or pink, it was basically impossible for me to read.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Good start but what's happening now? Any new releases soon?
Not soon no. His last post on April 2 :

As many of you might've noticed that there were not enough development news and preview pics related to Affexon last month. Previous month was really hard on me. I suddenly lost my job and I decided not to tell my family about it until I get a new one but because of that I had to deal with some heavy expenses made by them but some savings and your generous donations saved me there. So, to avoid further fu**ed up situations even though I didn't wanna.... I told them about my job and then came the rain of taunts, suggestions, why, why not, etc. which of course were not helping at all. My mind was really fucked up. But thanks to the beloved God I got my job back and when I thought that everything is stable, my desktop's OS got corrupted because of a power cut and then came the headache of reinstalling and setting up everything but that's also fixed and everything stabilized but March was not over and it dealt a final blow... because of my ignorance and dumb brain I deleted windows.old folder along with v0.2 script(containing dialogues and events info.) residing in that folder. I am so mad and angry right now that I can't even express. I lost maximum of my work from march except some few renders but leaving all these asides I am really thankful to you guys. This year's March was really heavy on me but because of you and your support it didn't became worst. So, I decided to pause the billing cycle of the next month to show you my appreciation for your kind help plus I really can't charge my supporters for the work which I can't even show and as to why I paused May's billing cycle when I could've gone for April instead is I got the "Pause" idea last night during dinner.

so, what's the plan?

I can't rewrite every dialog now as its very time consuming and I hate writing dialogs. So, I will hire a temporary writer for the job. I'll still have to write many things for the writer though. (-_-)

• Sad
Reactions: VBoat
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes