4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Any news on update?
Their patreon page suspended payments for May, due to lack of progress on an update.

Shocking to me: a "beta," in February...then four months later, zero. My guess is dude was like, "$800 a month????"

...then, he quit. :eek:

I thought 3 months or so was the milestone for something to be marked "Abandoned," for games...stunning to me that with a brand new developer who doesn't ship new content (and a very short demo, at that). To each, their own I suppose.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Their patreon page suspended payments for May, due to lack of progress on an update.

Shocking to me: a "beta," in February...then four months later, zero. My guess is dude was like, "$800 a month????"

I thought 3 months or so was the milestone for something to be marked "Abandoned," for games...stunning to me that with a brand new developer who doesn't ship new content (and a very short demo, at that). To each, their own I suppose.
I always thought you Devs stick together. For a game to be marked abandoned the Dev needs to go radio silent for 3 months and not only not post an update for 3 months and his last post on Patreon was ~ two weeks ago.

Now it's up to you to believe him or not but he posted in early April that he had a data loss and a few private problems so that slowed everything down. You can read his post it is not far down on his Patreon page.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
HansDampf788 my bad, didn't notice the bit about the data loss - just skimmed the page, and it seemed like things aren't moving.

Thanks for the clarification; data loss is basically anybody's nightmare.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017

It look like

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes