4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Today the Dev posted a poll on Patreon if the game should be freeroam or not and everyone can vote so check it out.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Today the Dev posted a poll on Patreon if the game should be freeroam or not and everyone can vote so check it out.
Here the link for the poll...

Hello bois,
Hope you all are doing great. So after a long time, yes it was really hard for us but we are here, I mean we are nearly here.
This OCTOBER is the month, hopefully with all the ingredients we have been putting into the updates will help you guys enjoy more and more.
So, why are we here today?
We are having our second thought about free roam within the game or not?

No Free Roam: The game will automatically play all the key events linearly in appropriate order according to the story except there will be no button for the main story and everything will go sequentially.

Free Roam: You will have your freedom to start which event you want to trigger at what pace like helping your aunt. You can cut vegetables or leave it or you can do it some other day or help with the laundry at the same time to build relationship points wih her. Another point with free roam is once you've conquered any female character you can have your action sequences with them as much as you want. But this makes the game SANDBOX, I guess? And I know people are expecting games not to be sandbox (most of people don't like sandbox based games). So, we need your opinion, how you all want the game to be with further updates.

Stay safe and keep flapping.
- NaughtyDevelopers

Nov 7, 2020
Glad people voting against the free roam, I was late to the party. Free roams are always the more lazier routes to go to me, so I’m happy it’s sandbox free, also happy that this game isn’t dead.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Free Roam is currently up by eight votes. The poll is open to anyone, so if you want them to keep it linear, go vote!

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Redhead gal looks hot af. On the other hand there's not even one "sex" tag, on top of that 1 update in 7 month period ? Obv, dev just milking his supporters. Pass.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Redhead gal looks hot af. On the other hand there's not even one "sex" tag, on top of that 1 update in 7 month period ? Obv, dev just milking his supporters. Pass.
And this first version is pretty short, it can even be called a demo.

I know there has been a lot of work into it (notably great UI, work on the models, etc.), but a small advice to starting devs : take your time to release you first version and don't be greedy to ask for support too soon. A first update should be at the very least 30min of playtime on a single path (1 hour is better), with a polished system and some sexy renders. Or don't expect to attract lots of support right off the bat.

Shyrandomguy

May 16, 2020
This game looks great so far; I'd like to go on record as wanting to see a whole lot more of Mischelle in the future

padstad

Aug 1, 2020
There is no such news about the game just being sandbox (free roam).
There is an post on discord by developer about the game will be sandbox at some places or not.
"I will try to go for the option for players to choose whether they want to play their game with free roam enabled or disabled. No promises though... As linear mode has won, the priority will be linear mode."

Not only the Patreon the poll held on Discord too, and if we see overall No-Free Roam actually has won.

ok man, I just posted the standings as they were 2 weeks ago. And I never said it would be fully sandbox. So no reason to attack me

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes