4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
This looks more than promising... especially with Melody in it. :) The whole concept is great, hope that will be not overcomplicated later.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok finally played the demo, as many people pointed out already the renders look amazing. The only criticism I have right now is some of the writting, using u instead of you and stuff like that doesn't look too good. It's not a huge issue, but it would make the game look better if it didn't have that stuff. Other than that I don't have any thing bad to say.

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
I'm here for the nice MILF screenshot (2nd) :sneaky:
The most beautiful ''incest'' tag I've even seen :LOL:
And it looks gorgeous from the images... great renders

Reactions: jcgan

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Nice renders, unique models.

Sadly we have seen dozens of games like this come and go. The premise of the story is not unique, there have been 50+ games just like it in the past few months. And just like all of them, I am expecting this to never get another update.

I can't get invested in this unimaginative carbon copy bullshit.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nice renders, unique models.

Sadly we have seen dozens of games like this come and go. The premise of the story is not unique, there have been 50+ games just like it in the past few months. And just like all of them, I am expecting this to never get another update.

I can't get invested in this unimaginative carbon copy bullshit.
You didn't need to be so harsh. I think it all depends on the amount of support the dev gets. For a first release I think it was a good start. Just because there are a lot of other fantasy games doesn't mean that this one can't be good. I think we should probably wait for a couple more updates and see where it goes.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
didn't find virus when i checked. why ppl always upload patched to mega? anyway gonna try this game.

Oct 8, 2019
Can I ask a question without anyone thinking I am trying to sound like a jerk? But is English this devs second language? If so then I will shut up and forget about it.

Jun 15, 2017
Hey NaughtyDeveloper, I just have a quick question. How big will the cast of girls be? We've already been introduced to the aunt and cousin and we've heard about the MC's mom, step-mom ,and two sisters. So I'm wondering if their will be scenes with the MC's mothers and sisters in the future because If the MC's mother is anything like aunt Jane It's going to be a good time.

p.s. Love the demo.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This was short, but very solid. Great theme, decent looking Mc and tags that actually interest me. But I need to talk about Aunt Jane and how beautiful she is, pretty face, light freckles and my God what a body. She's a high quality milf and Nina is a hottie and her own right. But what I'm looking forward to is meeting our two Milf mommies, because if Jane and Nina are this hot I can only imagine how much of a smokescreen Mc's Mom is gonna be.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes