4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Excellent start for me i love the Aunt face soo much.Good luck with your game bruh.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I really enjoyed the premises but, as mentioned in my review, I would advise to rework the writing.
If needed, I'd be glad to help in the matter. So, NaughtyDeveloper if you happen to read my post, don't hesitate to PM me :)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having an issue with the WT mod not working. Extracted the events. files to the game directory like every other mod but it isnt showing the correct choices

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
the tags at the top of the page say "male protagonist" I don't really see your point(and there is no transformation tag either)
You have to read this page in order of knowing is the MC of a game is male or female? What happens if I download the game today, but I play it next Monday, for example? Do I have to remember it? It wouldn't be easier if the devs would remember to say clearly at the beginning of the game the sex of the MC?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You have to read this page in order of knowing is the MC of a game is male or female? What happens if I download the game today, but I play it next Monday, for example? Do I have to remember it? It wouldn't be easier if the devs would remember to say clearly at the beginning of the game the sex of the MC?
that's literally on you, not the dev. I've played tons of western and jap vns and never saw something like that, what you are asking for doesn't make any sense. Hell, even AAA games don't do that.

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
that's literally on you, not the dev. I've played tons of western and jap vns and never saw something like that, what you are asking for doesn't make any sense. Hell, even AAA games don't do that.
So, in an erotic game, if the dev asks you to name your MC without showing first an image of that MC, according to you it's too much to ask that the dev makes clear somehow the sex of the MC... :unsure:

It's easy. There are lots of games that, at the beginning of the gameplay, it's not clear if you are playing as a man or as a woman, because you play in first person, you don't see your character, and the text of the introduction doesn´t make it clear. I´m just saying that the devs should not forget, when introducing the MC, it they are not showing an image of him/her, to make clear the sex. For example: "name your character. By default, John", or "name your character. By default, Jane".

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
So, in an erotic game, if the dev asks you to name your MC without showing first an image of that MC, according to you it's too much to ask that the dev makes clear somehow the sex of the MC... :unsure:

It's easy. There are lots of games that, at the beginning of the gameplay, it's not clear if you are playing as a man or as a woman, because you play in first person, you don't see your character, and the text of the introduction doesn´t make it clear. I´m just saying that the devs should not forget, when introducing the MC, it they are not showing an image of him/her, to make clear the sex. For example: "name your character. By default, John", or "name your character. By default, Jane".
ARE YOU ASSUMING A NAME'S GENDER??? RAWWWWRRR :mad::eek:
Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :ROFLMAO:
You can actually see the MC's reflection in the glass when you ring the bell before naming him.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

according to me, I look up the game I'm about to play before blindly playing it. Even if I download a game yesterday, I still look up the game to get a refresher about what I'm getting into.

I never cared about the "default name" as I know what game I'm about to play before booting it up, and it never even occur to me.

But the way you asked it at first sound very weird and didn't make any sense, I get where you are coming from now. If the dev want the mc to have a "default name" then it's really doesn't change much. And that would be the first time I ever heard about someone finding out the gender of the mc that way.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This looks really good. Like I'd read/watch/play this without the sex even. But with? I can only hope it's not dropped lol.

This small demo was nice. It told me some things though: It will be a long time before it's worth looking at again. I don't care for small tidbits of story. I like big chunks. And this high of quality? I'd be amazed if it has a ton of content within a month.

Looking forward to more though. <3

Reactions: spooge_nugget

skullpheonix

Apr 10, 2020
At first, it felt like the MILF looked really familiar. Then it hit me, she looks like an older more mature version of our dear darling Triss Merigold from The Witcher. Oh and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Naughty stuff ? I thought games where groping, handjobs and oral aren't good, but this is new lvl with 2nd screenshot.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes