4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Eadra

Dec 27, 2020
The game looks promising and its interesting too...... Will wait for the next update.
And good luck to the dev.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
It looks very promising.And the story is something fresh.Good luck in your endeavor Dev!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Having a hard time reading anything. Do devs even playtest their stuff? Text blending with the background happens so damn often in these games. It's so frustrating. I would rather have a completely opaque text box than stuff most devs are doing. Pressing H is no big deal, but straining to read the text is a damn chore. Use a proper font. Add opacity slider to the text box.

Get a proofreader. The substance of the writing and world building is quite good. Don't waste that potential with grammar mistakes and amateur stuff like actually using "OMG" in the dialogue.

Single option choices are a real waste of time unless it's to emphasize a certain action that needs to be pointed out. "Analyze!" is fine as a single option choice. "Unpack your things" or "Take a shower" accomplishes absolutely nothing as a single option choice. Similarly, Game over from Peeking is such a dumb concept. Either make it lead to something or don't give the option to keep staring.

Renders and models look great. The intro news sequence was clever. The analyze window is a great concept merging possible gameplay with the narrative. Great job. It's quite blurry and hard to read for me though, especially the colored words.

I was prepared to play a typical hero MC since I just assumed that would be the angle for this game. The ending gave me quite the pleasant surprise if it's hinting at what I'm thinking. Maybe some corruption and power abusing path is in the works?

All in all, this could turn out really great with some polish. Good luck.

PS. Use a different pic of Aunty for the OP banner. I was quite confused what her deal was prior to playing the game. It looked like her skin is flaking off or something, but it's spilled coffee lol.

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I'll agree with Desmosome...

Off to a great start. The images/renders and character creation are off the charts... (Personally, I don't like the Harry Potter-ishness of the MC, but, hey, I'll play along...)

Some grammar problems that a good proof reader should catch (as said above)... but overall a well put together first effort that portends a really awesome game in the making.

Best of luck!

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Feels like i'm playing in an anime episode, love it!

And wow does it look great, might just be the best renders i've seen to date. Shame it's so short but i will definitly be following this in the future.

Great job Dev and good luck with the game (y)

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This game seems a bit inspired by Shadowrun. With elves and trolls running around in modern cities. Gonna be fun if the developer can keep up this quality.

GustafPL

Jun 18, 2017
Wow, great. Intresting plot, amazing renders, beautiful UI. Hope updates won't take too long. Good Luck with the game, will wait for next update

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes