4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty nice demo

But not much to do at all pretty much done after a short intro

Characters look good enough tho

Story is too soon to really comment on ... but sounds interesting with those gates and alien monsters

Will keep a look out for this

Reactions: SerHawkes

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
First time I've ever seen this, maybe it's false positives. The Affexon.exe file came back as a virus:

Affexon-32.exe came back with virus detection as well:
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml found by Windows upon unzipping via nopy download.

EDIT: Mod checked report and said it's a false positive.
Also got Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!m \Affexon-32.exe
Downloaded from Mega and Pixeldrain
my window def detects a trojan
Its false positive as I've just researched that using custom icons for the executable file flags the game with false positives and as you know, I am using custom icons for my executables.
Proof: Screenshot (52).png
Link to the documentation

I will upload a variant with a default icon as soon as my internet fixes.

how do i put the patch?
Is there a reason why the incest patch is an HTTP instead of an actual download?
Guys...

anybody here knows how to make an I patch, please ?
nicests patch doesn t work someone have it ?
how do i enable inc patch?
Sounds interesting, think I'll wait till the patch gets an actual download before trying this.
will update OP with a zip file rather than a direct file until then "Right-click" on patch and choose "save as" and save it as "patch.rpy" and put it in "game" folder

Renders and models look great, love fantasy settings and incest!

Since you're open to feedback and suggestions let me just give my two cents as an avid VN player.
1. If you ever implement Sandbox in your VN, don't make it too complicated with time-specific and RNG events, make it easy to navigate and only use it as a device to further the plot. (ie, select which LI to pursue)
2. Don't add Stat-Grinding and Inventory systems, atleast not too heavy.
3. NTR, is the biggest matter of dispute on this site, make it optional or don't include it at all. While many may voice their opinion in favour of NTR, they are the vocal minority, most of us don't want to see our love interests get fucked by someone else. Also, Incest and NTR never mix well.
4. Try to be in constant communication with your supporters, stick to your release schedule and be consistent with your game updates.
5. Listen to feedback and positive criticism, but follow your creative vision, don't mind the haters. Make the game you want to make, if you're passionate in your work, it'll show in your game, and you'll attract your own audience.
6. Please, take care of your physical, and mental health more importantly. A lot of devs get burned out or lose interest/passion and abandon their projects. You come first, without you we can't enjoy your game.

Good Luck, hope you don't abandon this project NaughtyDeveloper.
Have to agree here. Another thought is if you do decide to add netori please specify that. This site has a bad problem by only having NTR as a tag but not offering a difference between netorare and netori.

Another big thing I think a large number of creators miss but add pizzazz is don't be afraid to have joke or winks in there. Fantasy is a huge genre and there are a ton of joke references you can use. It's a great way to break up a lot of dialogue plus it is something that would fit in well with a genre like this.

These are just my thoughts as a regular VN player and a huge fan of fantasy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Planned tag and current tags focus soley on MC, no need for concern... yet :p
NTR will never be an option in Affexon but i might opt out netori in future. For others Netori: The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

MC: Harry Potter looking motherfucker :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It looks really good, but the quality of renders and animation is overkill and raise a question of upcoming updates

GL Dev
Loved the game overhaul, but i'm little skeptical about how much time it would take to develop, the quality is off the charts, anyway, best of luck, look forward to it.:love:
I'll agree with Desmosome...

Off to a great start. The images/renders and character creation are off the charts... (Personally, I don't like the Harry Potter-ishness of the MC, but, hey, I'll play along...)

Some grammar problems that a good proof reader should catch (as said above)... but overall a well put together first effort that portends a really awesome game in the making.

Best of luck!
Pretty nice demo

But not much to do at all pretty much done after a short intro

Characters look good enough tho

Story is too soon to really comment on ... but sounds interesting with those gates and alien monsters

Will keep a look out for this
Looks good. Needs proofreading for days though.
Working on getting a proof reader as soon as possible. and about the pace of development updates... it will be slow during this initial phase... I still have to create a coding base so that I don't have to tease the coding part a lot in every update... plus coding is not the only thing I am doing and there this job that Ialways have to be on time... Too much on my plates currently... So, yeah updates might be slow or short during this initial time.. just being honest.

Yea. Triss from 'The Witcher', only older. :love:
Only her hair is given to the lady, except that everything you see on her is of her own.

Having a hard time reading anything. Do devs even playtest their stuff? Text blending with the background happens so damn often in these games. It's so frustrating. I would rather have a completely opaque text box than stuff most devs are doing. Pressing H is no big deal, but straining to read the text is a damn chore. Use a proper font. Add opacity slider to the text box.

Get a proofreader. The substance of the writing and world building is quite good. Don't waste that potential with grammar mistakes and amateur stuff like actually using "OMG" in the dialogue.

Single option choices are a real waste of time unless it's to emphasize a certain action that needs to be pointed out. "Analyze!" is fine as a single option choice. "Unpack your things" or "Take a shower" accomplishes absolutely nothing as a single option choice. Similarly, Game over from Peeking is such a dumb concept. Either make it lead to something or don't give the option to keep staring.

Renders and models look great. The intro news sequence was clever. The analyze window is a great concept merging possible gameplay with the narrative. Great job. It's quite blurry and hard to read for me though, especially the colored words.

I was prepared to play a typical hero MC since I just assumed that would be the angle for this game. The ending gave me quite the pleasant surprise if it's hinting at what I'm thinking. Maybe some corruption and power abusing path is in the works?

All in all, this could turn out really great with some polish. Good luck.

PS. Use a different pic of Aunty for the OP banner. I was quite confused what her deal was prior to playing the game. It looked like her skin is flaking off or something, but it's spilled coffee lol.
I am sorry you had to go through that.. I indeed tested it but everything was good for me. I was able to read and see everything or maybe I made myself believe that but nevermind I will fix it in fututre updates... and I told ya I am noob at even writing too.. So will try to avoid those mentioned writing mistakes.. currently working on getting a proof reader don't worry.

Thank you for your feedback.. and the spilled coffee thing its intentional. ;)

does monster tag mean monster sex scenes??
NaughtyDeveloper Just a question, with that monster tag, are monsters having/going to have sex with any women? cause if not then I believe you don't need it, as afaik it is for when monsters are doing the fucking, not if there are monsters in the game.
monster tag was put because there was a monster in there... he is not having any cherry at the moment. will update OP.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Incredibly high quality graphics , vfx, and some nice world building with a very japanese fantasy world light novel plot! The character models are unique enough to stand out from the other games which is great! Some weird sounding sentences though. Looks promising! hope to see more!

CapnPen

Oct 27, 2017
Renders look really good and the story from what I can tell from the screenshots look different from most of the DAZ games out there right now.
Gonna give this game a download and watch it for a bit, good luck with the dev hope it comes out good.

EDIT: So I just finished up with the current content very short about 20 mins of content, but the renders still look great. Too little of a story for me to give any kind of honest rating as of now though.

And for anyone interested there's only two nude scenes and no sexual content during the current build.

Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Really enjoyed the game. As basically everyone said the renders are amazing! I think the Harry Potter look would be gone if you changed or got rid of the glasses. Can't wait for more updates.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
One thing: Please, Devs, when you say "Give your character a name", say "female name" or "male name". Sometimes is not clear at first of the game if you are playing a man or a woman. I just named my character "Lily" and it happens is a boy :LOL:
the tags at the top of the page say "male protagonist" I don't really see your point(and there is no transformation tag either)

Reactions: spooge_nugget

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I downloaded many game on F95zone, first time my Anti-Virus detected a Trojan, is it 100% safe ? It seems safe tho

Reactions: koecloex

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I downloaded many game on F95zone, first time my Anti-Virus detected a Trojan, is it 100% safe ? It seems safe tho
As of late a lot of people are having that issue with other games as well. It seems like it's an issue with the new version of renpy, it's a false positive.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
It was a good start, We'll have to see where it goes for the next one! Nice work NaughtyDeveloper! and Good luck.

Some signatures

Affexon-00.gifAffexon-01.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1080352_Affexon-00.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1080367_Affexon-01.gif
I am completely in love with them :love: . I am so much thankful for your time and creativity for Nina. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Aspen

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
How come the incest patch takes me to a page with code on it and It doesn't download a file?

This has happened before. I click a link and it opens it in chrome instead of downloading a .rpy file, why!?!

Edit: Figured it out. Looks like it has potential but you really should've released a .01 with some more content.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes