4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hello bois
My current pc went rogue recently. It's motherboard died for some reason. So, I thought of building a new pc/workstation instead of repairing it. Some of the parts have already arrived while the rest will be here till 11th. I would like to thanks our beloved and supporting patreons who made it possible for me to buy a new workstation/pc for the development of the game. Thank you, thank you so much. I wish I could post some previews but.... I hope you don't mind. I would like to apologise for another short delay because of the hindrance and the new build that's going to arrive soon. I am also posting this through phone so I hope it doesn't mess up the format or the message in any way.
Thank you and Sorry.

Delivery is 2 days late...

Now I don't know what to do here, raised a complaint against it. 1st they delayed the delivery and then without making even a single call regarding delivery it's now returning back to the seller. The seller have assured me once they have the package they will reship it with a fast and better shipping service. I thought Amazon shipping was a better and fast shipping service but they messed it up in the 1st place.

They are here
Finally bois... they are here and gonna start building tomorrow... Once again thank you so much for your support, without you guys this was not possible at all.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Ok so 1) it's not been 12 months until it's 2023-01-07
and 2) how in the hell would this even be considered done is beyond my understanding.

Apr 10, 2022
Ok so 1) it's not been 12 months until it's 2023-01-07
and 2) how in the hell would this even be considered done is beyond my understanding.
He was talking about his new machine/rig for vfx/coding. he finished building it, now supposedly there will be an update some year. *shrug*

Zerokkkkkkj

Sep 14, 2022
Mega link
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2d Build Celestial + IC + Ripson's WT (updated by me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mega link is dead

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes