4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
this has so much potential, it might even surpass MilfyCity but on what grounds now that is the thing to see. will it be in term of quality in animations and story telling or will it be in scamming people?
i personally hope and want to believe in the former cuz the artist has talent and if this game is completed they can even release it on steam. so fingers crossed and hope for the best.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
this has so much potential, it might even surpass MilfyCity but on what grounds now that is the thing to see. will it be in term of quality in animations and story telling or will it be in scamming people?
i personally hope and want to believe in the former cuz the artist has talent and if this game is completed they can even release it on steam. so fingers crossed and hope for the best.
I agree. The milf with freckles have a good potential to have great scenes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
This atleast should mark Onhold.
Not really on hold though. Work is still being done on it albeit slowly. Problem I think is that the dev is going all in on 60fps animations and 4k renders, which is going to backfire probably. 2 updates and it might be sitting at a 14gb game in dire need of compression.

Will have to wait and see.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Another one scammer following the regular practice of so many others. First release & 2 small updates followed by lies and teasers :cool::cool::cool:. That is the reason that I do not offer support to new projects. The unfortunate impact of this practice is that new hard working devs do not have the necessary support in their first steps.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Another one scammer following the regular practice of so many others. First release & 2 small updates followed by lies and teasers :cool::cool::cool:. That is the reason that I do not offer support to new projects. The unfortunate impact of this practice is that new hard working devs do not have the necessary support in their first steps.
I predicted this would happen back on page 14..:KEK:

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
When only decisions are ring the bell, wash the dishes and stay and watch you know there is not much going on. These are not fucking decisions so many dumb devs.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Now to wait and see how big the game will be - since every render preview was 4k and animations were 60fps.

• Haha
Reactions: RyanMaxD

RyanMaxD

Nov 13, 2021
I hope when this update come out there be enough content proportional to the wait....... *inhales copium*

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes