4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
i don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but the game starts with a small screen about half the size of the window for a few minutes then fills the window. It happened throughout the news report an at the beginning of the MC intro. I haven't gotten past that since it kinda killed my playthrough

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
That's great, it's been almost 1 month since the new update came out and it hasn't appeared in the Latest Updates. It still shows as if it was updated 2 years ago. I completely missed the game since I don't watch the ones I play (too many) and rely on the Latest Updates page.

View attachment 2829796
I'll answer that with my previous post:
That might be because they are not updates/releases but instead alpha versions. You should expect those to be unstable/unfinished.
As I recall then v0.30 will be next official release.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
I just downloaded the game and all the renders appear with an horizontal cut in the middle. Does anyone know how to fix it?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Is this game still massage simulator or did something interesting happen? Some combat? A better power OTHER than boring ass healing in a world filled with fantastical abilities? No? Bummer that out of all the devs that could've used this Manhwa concept we got one that chose the LEAST interesting ability on the planet, with an even more uninteresting premise (basic incest at home vn). I mean why even cock tease us with the Manhwa monsters invade the world in the first place when you are going to do NOTHING with it?

Anyway, lemme know if something interesting happens.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Is this game still massage simulator or did something interesting happen? Some combat? A better power OTHER than boring ass healing in a world filled with fantastical abilities? No? Bummer that out of all the devs that could've used this Manhwa concept we got one that chose the LEAST interesting ability on the planet, with an even more uninteresting premise (basic incest at home vn). I mean why even cock tease us with the Manhwa monsters invade the world in the first place when you are going to do NOTHING with it?

Anyway, lemme know if something interesting happens.
Yeah you can summon Odin now. See screenshots above.

Reactions: enfuego

Tinklesan

Nov 18, 2020
Why is Sofia's scene forced? Damn this makes me sad, things were going so well with Jane :cry:
Are we gonna be able to reject her later at least? I thought this was a multiple endings game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Affexon [v0.29a] [NaughtyDeveloper]

NOTE: Incest patch is included but not applied

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited: