4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
After Sofia says "Oh, now you're eager" the game crashes. needs fixing!!
Use the console and set 'Mc.preference' to "women" or "milf", guessing this is an issue if saves not being backwards compatible and a new variable being added to the character

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
WT mod for Affexon v0.26a/v0.29a (alpha)

Based on Ripson's WT mod (up to v0.25b), updated by JGNeon

Note: Untested, but should work fine for the latest build.

WT mod for v0.26a should be compatible with v0.29a as well, since there are no new choices found (and the code the mod affects are not changed).

INCLUDES OFFICAL INCEST PATCH

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a code review for the "new" release, and I couldn't find anything new that my WT mod would affect, so I believe the mod I put out for v0.26a should also be compatible with v0.29a, although I haven't properly tested it.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Great to see this back. Very talented developer, Jane is probably the most beautiful model I've seen in all games.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Use the console and set 'Mc.preference' to "women" or "milf", guessing this is an issue if saves not being backwards compatible and a new variable being added to the character
How go you open the console?

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Graphic card... same problem here. Need change it.
Hold shift when you launch the game and an options screen will appear. Under "Renderer", change it to "Force ANGLE2 Renderer", then click Quit at the bottom and relaunch the game. That usually fixes this problem.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Interesting story so far for being so short, gotta ask tho is the end of the current update after she slaps your ass? For me it just cuts right to the Main menu after that with no warning.
The renders are good and I can deff see this turning into a good VN, just need a end of update warning lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Could somebody please tell me which girl is the MC's mom? View attachment 2930998
None. The one on the right is the aunt; the one on the left is not a relative.

I'm a bit confused. How can this update be so short and unsatisfying as some of you guys are saying? Wasn't this the dev who had quit his job and become a full-time adult game dev after discussing it with his family? :Kappa:
And wasn't that like a year ago?

Wait... Yes! It was!
https://f95zone.to/threads/affexon-v0-29a-naughtydeveloper.75595/post-9150700

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Affexon-0.29a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
None. The one on the right is the aunt; the one on the left is not a relative.

I'm a bit confused. How can this update be so short and unsatisfying as some of you guys are saying? Wasn't this the dev who had quit his job and become a full-time adult game dev after discussing it with his family? :Kappa:
And wasn't that like a year ago?

Wait... Yes! It was!
https://f95zone.to/threads/affexon-v0-29a-naughtydeveloper.75595/post-9150700
This is an alpha so we/I should not expect much, it seems there is a new alpah every few weeks. But seeing how it's $30 tier, and it's meant more for testing than a general release, probably won't see what everyone wants to see till later on down the line.

Oh, well, probably be a few version.

so theres no mom in the story?
No, is Aunt/Cousin, most threads searching the "words" incest will almost always find the answers, same goes for if a patch is working or not.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
so theres no mom in the story?
There's a patch in the OP, and I suppose it turns your aunt into your mom so you could try that.
But originally, the game was designed with the MC as a guy who's sent to his aunt's house, where he lives with her and his cousins (or cousin, I can't remember if there were 1 or 2).

Trioghoul

Jul 6, 2018
probably the first game with the "system powers" from isekai that i've seen, the story is pretty good too

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
... But seeing how it's $30 tier, and it's meant more for testing than a general release, probably won't see what everyone wants to see till later on down the line.
I have to admit, it seems deeply ironic to me to be paying someone anything (much less $30 a month) for the honor of beta-testing their software. In the real world, we only pay when the software is finished (or, as I like to say, entering the "gamma-testing" phase).

Reactions: Earply
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes