4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Idk whats up with this game but the screen is always bugged. I see the renders split horizontally no matter what update i download. idk if its on my end or the game, other games work fine so i am confused!
Hold shift when you launch the game and an options screen will appear. Under "Renderer", change it to "Force ANGLE2 Renderer", then click Quit at the bottom and relaunch the game. That usually fixes this problem.

Reactions: Mihawkgod

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Another game in which you can choose if you want to peak at someone or if you want to help with the dishes or not, but can't choose who you have sexual content with. I don't care about peaking, I don't care about dishes, I care about choosing the characters I am interested in. When the game asks me: ''Do you like teens or milfs more?'' and I answer ''teens'', only for that to be followed by a sex scene with a milf straight away, and when you make every choice to avoid helping aunt with anything and that still leads to sexual content with Aunt, it is just a slap in the face. It is like the player is being mocked.

Dev, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with telling the story that you want to tell, this is your game, just make it a kinetic novel. It is better to not have ANY choice at all than to make a meaningless illusion of choice that only leads to disappointment. Remove all the choices from the game, it will make the game BETTER.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Another game in which you can choose if you want to peak at someone or if you want to help with the dishes or not, but can't choose who you have sexual content with. I don't care about peaking, I don't care about dishes, I care about choosing the characters I am interested in. When the game asks me: ''Do you like teens or milfs more?'' and I answer ''teens'', only for that to be followed by a sex scene with a milf straight away, and when you make every choice to avoid helping aunt with anything and that still leads to sexual content with Aunt, it is just a slap in the face. It is like the player is being mocked.

Dev, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with telling the story that you want to tell, this is your game, just make it a kinetic novel. It is better to not have ANY choice at all than to make a meaningless illusion of choice that only leads to disappointment. Remove all the choices from the game, it will make the game BETTER.
Absolutely right. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y):confused:

Reactions: Deamate

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Same thing happens to me, it asks teen, milf, or neither then she puts her hand on your leg in the car and it just sits there and I can't do anything.
Ah so it's not me, happened here too, I cannot reload the save, it just freezes the game.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't remember this game being so chock full of annoying popups, they were totally overdone in the car scene, and should only be something that happens in the background not something you've gotta wait for to advance things.

Reactions: Ragnar

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
Hold shift when you launch the game and an options screen will appear. Under "Renderer", change it to "Force ANGLE2 Renderer", then click Quit at the bottom and relaunch the game. That usually fixes this problem.
iv tried doing this but the option never showed up and i cant make it past the opening news lady without my game freezing

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Genre:
Interracial, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm, Corruption, Creampie , Groping, Handjob, Harem, Lesbian, Interracial, Male Domination, Masturbation , Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Teasing, Virgin, Graphic violence, Possession, Twins, Paranormal, Monster Girl, Romance, Titfuck, spanking
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in I get to choose whether it happens or not?

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Great reviews and great preview pics make me want to try this but am I correct that the game has been in development for a year and a half and still no sex scenes? :oops:

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Great reviews and great preview pics make me want to try this but am I correct that the game has been in development for a year and a half and still no sex scenes? :oops:
No, it's been in development for 2 and a half years and there's been only bugfix updates lol. Maybe some minor scenes.

Reactions: Strong1
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes