4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
before playing i can tell this shit if filled with unnecessary scenes and a long stupid story ..fighting scenes long dialogs not related to any of the characters .. lots of work on action scenes and story scenes compared to the actual naughty scenes ..
Well, just be sure and watch out in case the door hits you in the ass on your way out...

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Hello the game is crushing during the phone call with Sofia, I tried play with and without the mod.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/chapters/chapter 01/event09.rpy", line 352, in <module>
File "game/scripts/features/media/pauseMusic.rpy", line 23, in fading_pause
Exception: Parsing audio spec '<from None>audio/postcredit2.mp3': expected float, got 'None'..

w/wo mod crash.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
this is a great game for what it is in the early stages of development, i was impressed with the concept of the story and the characters are really cool and the women are sexy, i'm looking forward to seeing the later stages of development and how the story plays out, great job so far dev. (y)

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Does the game end currently as the MC is leaving to visit Sofia after the spaghetti breakfast? I ask as it just seems to roll back to the main menu from there and not sure if that is how the game handles completing current content or not.

IMHO, I'd suggest just a simple screen telling people they've reached the current end and to rollback a screen and save while waiting for the next update to make it more clear what is going on.

That said, the game has beautiful renders, a concept that I like, a story that seems to have a lot going on even if most of it is just hints of things that have happened in the past.

Definitely a game that I'll keep an eye out for new updates too.

Reactions: Azriel55
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes