After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
I know it's on pause but just thought I'd say thanks for a great game so far, realyl enjoyed it. Hope it becomes un-paused one day or you develop the idea in some further way, be it adding stuff, re-writing, whatever. Best of luck with it and your other game too :)
Thank you.

Just a small update to it all

I won't be releasing anything for some time nor taking patreon payments until I have months worth of content/releases. I'll be rotating between this and the other game so it will be some time. But it is required as it wasn't really possible to do the update like I wanted to do. For example, I'm pretty happy with the inventory system but with how I did it it wasn't possible to without a big overhaul. But it opens up a lot for me.

All this stuff was experimental and was initially meant only for AC250, but while this game was more for testing so I never got past the first area because I just worked on and tested stuff on that. So all of this is being implemented, if you're on a timer then there will be a timer. There are some kinetic mini games so you can tell what you're doing better, I have added willpower etc etc. The only thing I haven't put in is a typical battle system. I'm happy with it but I have to go back and re-do a lot.

I basically rotate between them depending on which mood I am in for writing and like AC, I won't be releasing anything until it has a logical ending point of some type.

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
Thank you.

Just a small update to it all

I won't be releasing anything for some time nor taking patreon payments until I have months worth of content/releases. I'll be rotating between this and the other game so it will be some time. But it is required as it wasn't really possible to do the update like I wanted to do. For example, I'm pretty happy with the inventory system but with how I did it it wasn't possible to without a big overhaul. But it opens up a lot for me.

All this stuff was experimental and was initially meant only for AC250, but while this game was more for testing so I never got past the first area because I just worked on and tested stuff on that. So all of this is being implemented, if you're on a timer then there will be a timer. There are some kinetic mini games so you can tell what you're doing better, I have added willpower etc etc. The only thing I haven't put in is a typical battle system. I'm happy with it but I have to go back and re-do a lot.

I basically rotate between them depending on which mood I am in for writing and like AC, I won't be releasing anything until it has a logical ending point of some type.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Will there be more bimbo content in this game?
For sure, after you escape the station I had a section where you land on one of the science satellites around the moon where a recluse scientist slowly bimbofies you and you have to race against time to solve the puzzle before your mind and body completely change and you become his cum dump, but it was only half written. This game won't be release until I have significantly more content than it has now (as explained - to avoid disappointment).

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I was great with this game in it's original form, but if you feel it needs to be updated that is fine as well, you should make the game you want to make, my only desire is that it has lots of lesbian content, and preferably a pure lesbian path.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
I was great with this game in it's original form, but if you feel it needs to be updated that is fine as well, you should make the game you want to make, my only desire is that it has lots of lesbian content, and preferably a pure lesbian path.
It's more that you get better and more comfortable with what you're doing then it can lead to a disconnect. There will be a pure lesbian path, though bad ends will but I've put flavour text in one that acknowledges you're a lesbian. Same with when you come across the possibility of seduction.

I have a really good idea now of what I want to do now, what the mini-games will focus on and will be able to stick to it but I won't be releasing anything for a good while as I want to have a considerable amount of releases I can stagger and get feedback/fixes on a regular basis.

The interactive mini-game where you're captured and tortured in various ways I am excited to share with people. I may post some screenshots.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Bummed to hear its still on indefinite hold... but super excited and looking forward to it when you're comfortable to release it. Love everything you did originally with the different paths, so I'm quite curious how the new release will look.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Bummed to hear its still on indefinite hold... but super excited and looking forward to it when you're comfortable to release it. Love everything you did originally with the different paths, so I'm quite curious how the new release will look.
Thanks. At the moment, I have completed the academy area (prologue) and I am currently overhauling the mansion section - involving more people/staff, more rooms - before moving to the spaceport. I have better implemented the "mental" aspects too and added "programming" as the second main stat. It is still a long way off. I don't expect anything for at least a year. The good news is that when I do release, it'll either be at least 80% finished. I have posted a few screenshots in the discord of how I want to proceed with mini-games and capture scenarios. The only combat will be the shooting mini-game or if you decide to let ALICE take brief control. This works particularly well in dangerous scenarios.

Working on a second game at the same time has been a great help, especially since that game has a more traditional battle system and I end up coming up with a ton of ideas that work for AC250 instead.

rozikas1

Dec 7, 2017
It has been four months since we received any information from you regarding the project. We would like to know if the project is still active.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Alive, yes. You're more likely to get responses on Discord though.

But don't expect anything in the near future. As I said, the earliest estimates would have been December assuming everything went well. At the moment, I am focused on the other game, which has a full working beta and chapter 1.

I am working on AC 250 in a limited capacity to make sure that the game flows better. A lot of the featuers in my new game are a result of what I've learned. And what I learn from that will be transferRed to AC 250.

The truth is that I won't be releasing anything except maybe a very early beta until I have most of the game done.

If anyone wants they can beta test my new game, you can see what I am going for. It uses a simliar UI but I've expanded on it in every way. But like that game - I won't release it until I can guarentee it'll be complete within six months of chapter 1.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes