EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
M8cMnS1.png

Overview
It is the dawn of the second age of mankind, taking the first steps into living off world and become a truly multi-planet species. The global resource wars of the mid-21st Century, limited nuclear exchanges, border skirmishes, coups at the highest levels of government. The dwindling, declining population of Earth was at breaking point. From the break of destruction, arose a planetary government that took drastic measures, putting the last of the resources of humanity into a moon shot, literally, to mine and harvest the resources. The petty interest of despots fell to the side, as humanity suffered and was no more than a century away from potential extinction. It was a bloody period, disaster after disaster, tragedy after tragedy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2021-10-10
Developer: After Colony Games - - -
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ALL:
- - -

1089547_screenshot3.png preview99.png preview999.png preview9999.png preview99999.png preview9999999.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
sounds like the background setting has taken some inspiration from "the Expanse" tv series, with Mars being/wanting to be independent from Earth and the "belters"(people working on or in the asteroid belts) being oppressed by both sides.

But is also has some vibes from older rags games with mind control themes mixed with BSDM.
Gonna keep an eye on it for when content starts to be filled in.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
This isn't quite the Gundam Wing sequel I was expecting :oops:
Relena: It's an invitation to my birthday tomorrow, I hope you'll be able to make it to my party
Heero: **rips letter* I'll fuck you

sounds like the background setting has taken some inspiration from "the Expanse" tv series, with Mars being/wanting to be independent from Earth and the "belters"(people working on or in the asteroid belts) being oppressed by both sides.

But is also has some vibes from older rags games with mind control themes mixed with BSDM.
Gonna keep an eye on it for when content starts to be filled in.
The name is an era in a Gundam universe, and it's clearly inspired by Zone of the Enders.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Not familiar with the gundam series, so i missed that despite the first comment above me, thx for the clearing up.

Suit

May 11, 2019
The premise and pictures remind me of that one RAGS game: Rough landing. That's all though, having played this a bit now, they're nothing alike.

I do like how the initial choice affects the branch of the game you get set on:

After reaching the end of content for the scientist route the game is very remniscient of the "Tales of the Drunken Cowboy", with the AI and "subtle" brainwashing involved. But it's all very shallow, bad choices don't involve more than than a paragraph of two of text and a picture. There doesn't appear to be any real freedom without running into an instant game over.

I can't really call this particular route bad, but there's nothing special about it either. Then again this is an early release and prologue, so perhaps it'll branch out a lot more in the coming updates.

For a first release though there is a tonne of content, I'll be sure to check out the other routes when I have time.
p.s Please add a restart game button somewhere.

Last edited:

evilmonkie

Nov 30, 2018
so is it only the prologue so far? i get to the chapter 1 splash screen and there are no options to continue

myuri78

Jun 20, 2017
I like it! Like some others said it reminded me of the old RAGS game. Only now we're finally free lf RAGS and it's janky nonsense. Looking forward to more, I just hope you don't get too bogged down due to the 3 origins

Reactions: eightypercent

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
how much mind control is there and are you the one with the power using it?
This release is the intro... Chapter 1 will follow. Mind Control is, I believe, only on one of the three paths
and so far there isn't much unless you opt for the bad end at the start which is a fairly obvious trap... though saying that, I tested it! I am guessing that it will be mainly MC affecting the Protagonist. It's the path I chose ;)

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I liked the Intro a lot. I can imagine that it has been a lot of work and the author did a really good job with the overall story, feel, and lore. It should be a quality ride ;)

• Haha
Reactions: duskybo

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I like it! Like some others said it reminded me of the old RAGS game. Only now we're finally free lf RAGS and it's janky nonsense. Looking forward to more, I just hope you don't get too bogged down due to the 3 origins
I'm guessing (also hoping for the sake of game development time) that the three paths will have a lot of core elements that they share with situations [and ofc puzzles] that can be dealt with using their particular abilities.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes