RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I havent knwo about this game early and why no one told me that was female protagonist and no censurship eighter? I guess that were befor. Even if it late I gonna try it out.

Recap:
Censurship there no mosic around = NO----> cheked
Female Protagonist = Check
respons:
Lets dive into it.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
only the most annoying part of this game is just too need to run each character route with 4-5 hours of gameplay waaa reaching lvl 99 is too hard .. and the arena boss hon hard diffu is too easy 3 hits for each of them waaaaa

Random404

Dec 2, 2022
Any chance of this getting updated? Based on the Steam page, New Game+ was added a week after the Thread Updated and there have been 9 hotfix patches after that.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game have Hotfix11 (6.4.2023) and DLC when I download the DLC and put it in the Game I get a lot of map error message so they change to much in the fixes as you can use these version that we have here (and it looks all have only this version in web). So i voted for the game in the "game update search".

DLC 1.7

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
AfterIMetThatCatgirlMyQuestlistGotTooLong-Hotfix11-DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've already played this one but i think i will do it again a great yuri rpg should be treasured (y)

And of course we have ''i need a dick'' guy in yuri game, some things are almost like tradition on f95
Having the "lesbian" tag doesn't make the entire game yuri, just like having the "futa" tag doesn't make every single character an hermaphrodite. So you will excuse me for asking and making a joke at the same time, thank you. Don't worry though, now that I have confirmed it's only yuri I won't bother you again.

Jun 6, 2022
Having the "lesbian" tag doesn't make the entire game yuri, just like having the "futa" tag doesn't make every single character an hermaphrodite. So you will excuse me for asking and making a joke at the same time, thank you. Don't worry though, now that I have confirmed it's only yuri I won't bother you again.
true, but literally in the dev notes it says it's a yuri game.
something that I personally think everyone should read before saying something stupid in any thread.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I vaguely remember checking this out before and it barely having any sexuel content. The screenshots suggest otherwise. Did that change or did I misremember?

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
I vaguely remember checking this out before and it barely having any sexuel content. The screenshots suggest otherwise. Did that change or did I misremember?
Perhaps you played it before without DLC that unlock 18+ materials. Without DLC enabled it don't have 18+ stuff.

For all those who are not sure if DLC is enabled:

Installation:
Just unzip everything to "lib" folder and say yes to replace all files.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 439 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes