RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Oh Japan, never stop naming games like this!
I guess the Japanese work too much and they're too busy to check the sypnosis/overview so the story plot has to be revealed right from the title to make it easier for customers to choose what fit them. So as long as they continue that working habit then this wont stop anytime soon.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I guess the Japanese work too much and they're too busy to check the sypnosis/overview so the story plot has to be revealed right from the title to make it easier for customers to choose what fit them. So as long as they continue that working habit then this wont stop anytime soon.
The actual explanation is that light novels, where these types of titles come from, look and basically are exactly the same. You'll see a row of a hundred books and they're all some fantasy-looking thing with a cute girl on the cover. So to stand out on the shelves they started using their titles as a synopsis in hopes of drawing a shopper's attention.

Reactions: sumrando and sonhot

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I, for one, am quite glad to see another lesbian protagonist game with no forced het sex/encounters. They can be hard to find, even when searching for "lesbian" and "female protagonist" tags specifically.

I've been following this one since the Kickstarter like a year ago so I'm very much looking forward to playing it. I prefer h-games that have some gameplay rather than just visual novels, which is sadly also a bit rare. Even if they perhaps don't have a whole lot of h-scenes.

aranicar

Jul 14, 2017
I, for one, am quite glad to see another lesbian protagonist game with no forced het sex/encounters. They can be hard to find, even when searching for "lesbian" and "female protagonist" tags specifically.
Search lesbian games and roughly 50% are western 3DCG with a male protagonist moving to some island/city/suburb to live with their cousin/aunt/classmate and the lesbian content is basically the dude walking in on two women making out in the bath/shower/bed.

Search both lesbian and female protagonist games and roughly 50% of those are escape-from-the-lab/dungeon/forest-and-try-not-to-get-raped-by-zombies/orcs/machines/tentacles/scientists RPGs where the only lesbian content is the MC making out with one of the other trapped girls for one or maybe a couple more scenes. If we're lucky maybe one of the zombies/scientists is a woman and we get an extra scene. Or instead of the escaping thing it's a bunch of female adventurers on a quest of some sort where they get molested by everything and we get a few scenes where some or all of them make out with each other.

Since most people who play h-games are straight guys or girls I get why these games are common. Still, I'm basically scraping the barrel for any good lesbian/yuri games and I'm always happy to find one such as this.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
besides the title sounding like your average japanese google translated title, the screenshots look promising.

ive played so many rpg maker games, im burned out by the looks of them and the limitations of the engine.
but this looks fresh and barely like an rpg maker game.
so i will give this a try with my hopes sparkling!

salin1810

May 19, 2017
full gallery.
just extract into the games folder and overwrite everything.
1613717410765.png
DON'T USE THIS SAVE GAME, it change some js file and make game errors
Use my save, full gallery unlocked, without touch any game files, copy to folder \www
ps/didn't test the game save gallery in slot save or global.rpgsave, so if you save overwrite slot 1 maybe locked gallery

Last edited:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
There's not enough ENG voiced games. As I said before, they should be put under a separate tag

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017

I've been following this one since the Kickstarter like a year ago so I'm very much looking forward to playing it. I prefer h-games that have some gameplay rather than just visual novels, which is sadly also a bit rare. Even if they perhaps don't have a whole lot of h-scenes.
When you say "no forced het sex", does it mean there are het sex or none at all in this game?
Because if this is pure yuri then i can recommend it to my yuri group, thanks.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
When you say "no forced het sex", does it mean there are het sex or none at all in this game?
Because if this is pure yuri then i can recommend it to my yuri group, thanks.
To my knowledge this game in particular has no heterosexual scenes whatsoever, though I was speaking more in general before. Some games at least give you a choice to have only lesbian encounters but also have heterosexual scenes in them is what I meant, this one though afaik is pure yuri (though note that futa scene in one girl's route mentioned before).

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
To my knowledge this game in particular has no heterosexual scenes whatsoever, though I was speaking more in general before. Some games at least give you a choice to have only lesbian encounters but also have heterosexual scenes in them is what I meant, this one though afaik is pure yuri (though note that futa scene in one girl's route mentioned before).
Yeah I understand that, Yorna is a prime example.
Meanwhile this game, I've only played to the choosing roommate part and all I can say is it's very sweet.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes