RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
Capture.PNG
for the love of god can anyone help me with part that freaking flower is really getting on my nerves

...nvm solved it

Reactions: founder

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way to make this run better in fullscreen? It runs fine for a bit, then it stutters. I tried enabling and disabling 'Sync Monitor FPS', and disabling it makes the somewhat unplayable, as the framerate goes crazy.

Sep 30, 2017
Is there an harem ending?
No harem ending, you must play 5 times to romance each girl.

Is there a way to make this run better in fullscreen? It runs fine for a bit, then it stutters. I tried enabling and disabling 'Sync Monitor FPS', and disabling it makes the somewhat unplayable, as the framerate goes crazy.
Hardware? Seems to run fine on both of my computers.

is this uncen version ? i play like 3 hrs and no yuri sex scen =_=
Yes, but it is an rpg/vn first, my save is at 11hrs and I have so far seen the nude lake scene and the shibari bondage in the screenshots from the OP

Edit: Got one ending, playtime on save is 13:19:17, only 3 nsfw scenes in total including the ones I mentioned above, two of the girl I romanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddythepervert

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
for those like me, who are struggling to solve "lights out puzzles", here is your help:

don´t worry, you will definitely find the moment when you need it in this game....

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Hardware? Seems to run fine on both of my computers.
I don't think a Ryzen 2600/RX570 should have problems running this game in fullscreen. I'm guessing it must have something to do with having Freesync enabled.

Edit: Creating a profile that disables both Enhanced Sync and Freesync fixes the fullscreen stuttering. Damn RPG Maker.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017
I don't think a Ryzen 2600/RX570 should have problems running this game in fullscreen. I'm guessing it must have something to do with having Freesync enabled.

Edit: Creating a profile that disables both Enhanced Sync and Freesync fixes the fullscreen stuttering. Damn RPG Maker.
I had a feeling some weird RPGMV bs was afoot when I saw the option regarding fps lock in the settings and the associated readme entry.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
why do i keep getting this error
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1352:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:208:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

Press F5 to restart the game.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes