RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

founder

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 1044052
for the love of god can anyone help me with part that freaking flower is really getting on my nerves

...nvm solved it
you were skipping dialogues of mannie lol slacker
i was going to tell you to go close enough at those lines of dots and if you hear a "jungle voice" with birds then thats the right path but i think the flower gave you a good lesson xD hahaha

anyway after some days and some crazy quests there will be two paths with the "jungle voice" that one will take a bit longer than the first path but you ll face a unicorn abd after other quests you ll go there to find another maze and now am stuck at the 3 boulders puzzle xD

founder

Mar 13, 2020
OK nvm i figured it out ;D here is the answer for the third maze where there is 3 boulders

1st switch the right button then stand on the left one then reniel will automatically go to the middle button easy peasy lemon squeezy :D

let me know if that helped you out (^_^)

Last edited:

founder

Mar 13, 2020
Anyone figure out where to get rope for the swamp area?
not yet but can you tell me how many quests you did solved ? maybe it has something to do with solving a quest

am just guessing

i successfully solved 54 quest + 3 ongoing and still didnt find a rope

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
OK nvm i figured it out ;D here is the answer for the third maze where there is 3 boulders

1st switch the right button then stand on the left one then reniel will automatically go to the middle button easy peasy lemon squeezt :D

let me know if that helped you out (^_^)
Haven't reach that part yet, but thank you in advance.

Reactions: founder

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is the first game I've seen with a bitch cat girl and wow does it work. She's adorable.

At leas now I know why her quest list got so long. She's gonna accept every one and tell me to get to work. lol

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know where the entrance to the third part of the maze is ? I was searching near the hut in part 2 but i couldnt find anything.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone know where the entrance to the third part of the maze is ? I was searching near the hut in part 2 but i couldnt find anything.
Once you progress far enough, you'll talk to Man again, and he'll open up the entrance just past the unicorn (if I'm not mistaken).

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Im now at that part where he told me he will close the maze next day. Which Unicorn do you mean ?
You haven't fought the unicorn at the other end of the second part of the maze? It's the "challenge" the sign was talking about. It's also where you place a crystal.

founder

Mar 13, 2020
Im now at that part where he told me he will close the maze next day. Which Unicorn do you mean ?
when you are about to go to the maze "part 2" there is 2 paths that have bird whistls there is one up and one down when you are there take the one down to go to the place where is the unicorn and you have to talk to him he will not attack you automatically

i hope this helped

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone knows where to find the substance that Leon needed to destroy "personal" items? (second sidequest of Leon) Sunny talks to find a acids in Emmerald forest but i can't find it (i have win against the Unicorn, but that is as far as i can go)
In Emmerald Forest 2 you must Fight against the Flowers. Sometimes the drop a Acid. This is the Questitem for Leon.

Reactions: Detramax

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
How can I do the Lyra Route?
When returning to Mauvyn and talking to Tea after Lyra rescues you during "Nightmare in the Farmlands", you can spend time with any one of the girls, Lyra is sitting on the bench in front of the Mayor's house.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes