RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I just found a bug that makes Reniel utterly useless in combat. Make sure you swap her to attack stance on the day where you first got into Emerald Maze 2 because the day after you will be forced to visit the magical library.
After you found the book you have to fight a weak boss enemy that Reniel accidentally summoned. If she was in defense stance when you started the fight
(this will be your first fight of the day because you will be forced into this event after leaving the guild house)
there will be a weird animation and she switches to attack stance.
If this happens she will be locked into attack stance for the rest of the game
(this might fix itself if she leaves the party in future story segments)
and cant switch out of it anymore and is also not able to use her abilities.
This. And it does not just lock her in the attack stance, it makes all her skill unuseable.
I have this as well. Any fix available or way to avoid it? I don´t have any save from before I went to sleep and the bug occured
if you have autosave from just before you entered the library at least, you can still switch her stance before you find the book.

Reactions: Stiig

Umbreen

Feb 12, 2020
For fuck sake, what do I have to do now, I killed the dragon and got dragon scale. This black square is blocking my quest to-do list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
anyone here knows how to rip out the bgm from rpgm game?
I really like the music used on the menu, it's the style of music I love

Reactions: 999qwerty666

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
anyone here knows how to rip out the bgm from rpgm game?
I really like the music used on the menu, it's the style of music I love
You can use this descrypter, and select the code in the subfolder www/js/rpg_core.js

The menu theme is BGM_Theme3_Tanzanite_FSPC2.rpgmvo in www/audio/bgm
It decrypts to an ogg sound file, here's a link to it

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes