RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
in the quest fix it. Where the hell is raina? i need to convince her but it didn't say where she is.

Oct 26, 2017
in the quest fix it. Where the hell is raina? i need to convince her but it didn't say where she is.
If memory isn't broken, she should be in Celia's makeshift parlor, in the guildhouse. Sorry if that's not the case, it's been a while.

anyone know how to get Téa's knife?
Again from memory, go to Cyana after defeating the ghost armor in the Stout, get in the orb room in Alicia's mansion, turn them all purple (flip the switch if you solved the puzzle for both colors), take the purple door to the right and talk to the ghost armor in the theatre. Throw the gauntlet if given the option (challenge and defeat it) and a new path will open. Go downstairs, have the ladder get around you and put it on the wall, then climb down and inspect the table.

For some routes (or just Lyra's) you will automatically get required items to prevent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if required events aren't triggerable. Almost sure you get the shoulderbag regardless of route if you forget to pick it up
but the knife is another story.

For fuck sake, what do I have to do now, I killed the dragon and got dragon scale. This black square is blocking my quest to-do list
This is a weird one. If you have scented salts (from the Stout, I think, might also be enemy drop) and the dragon scale Shina (the slime girl) asked you to fetch, you should just be able to take them to her and complete the task.

Last edited:

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Is there any way to enter the secret passage in the south-western corner of Lovette's mansion? (I already found the green shoulderbag in the secret room in the north-west)
Secret Passage.png

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone knows the name of the cave for writters to isolate? The name starts with "The ..."

Capture.JPG

Oct 26, 2017
The Writer's Retreat is an inn that's located in a cave, not hard to find but you can still miss it. On the Western highway, from Fleurelle, go down and follow the east path at the bridge intersection:

I believe the "obvious passage" in Lovett's mansion can only be interacted with

Mar 3, 2020
Usually I can make it work on Linux with the advice from the standard sources, but this game in particular was a doozy. No luck.
I infer that the "usual sources" are the ones that describe how to set up NW.js. Once that's done, drop the following script into the game directory as run.sh or similar. (You'll need to install ciopfs; this is available via apt on Ubuntu or via AUR on Arch.)

There are still a few transient visual glitches (apparently involving some background images not being loaded quickly enough?), but so far this has gotten me through the first battle and the first couple of cutscenes without significant problems.

(Well, except for not being able to remap Spacebar away from "Hide Message Box". But apparently that's a user-hostile decision on the devs' part, not a bug.)

Bash:
#!/bin/bash -eu

# Kill background processes on script exit.
trap "kill 0" EXIT

if [ ! -d www_orig ]; then
    # Move the game data to a new directory...
    mv www www_orig
    # ... recreate the old directory as an empty mount point...
    mkdir www
    # ... and then, to work around a ciopfs bug(?), convert all
    # the filenames in `www_orig` to lowercase.
    perl -w -e '
        use File::Find "finddepth";
        sub rename_file() { rename $_, lc if /[A-Z]/ };
        finddepth({ wanted => \&rename_file }, qw/www_orig/);
    '
fi

# Mount the data under the correct directory, case-insensitively.
ciopfs www_orig www -f -o auto_unmount &

# Check that ciopfs was actually started.
if ! ps -p $! -o pid= >/dev/null ; then
    echo "Could not start ciopfs: is it installed?" >&2
    exit 1
fi

# Start the game.
./nw

Reactions: rontantes

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
No harem ending, you must play 5 times to romance each girl.

Hardware? Seems to run fine on both of my computers.

Yes, but it is an rpg/vn first, my save is at 11hrs and I have so far seen the nude lake scene and the shibari bondage in the screenshots from the OP

Edit: Got one ending, playtime on save is 13:19:17, only 3 nsfw scenes in total including the ones I mentioned above, two of the girl I romanced.
Wow... That's kinda awful. If I want to see all the content, I need to burn 50+ hours where most of the last 40 is rehashing the same content I saw the first time? Fuck that.

Oct 26, 2017
Wow... That's kinda awful. If I want to see all the content, I need to burn 50+ hours where most of the last 40 is rehashing the same content I saw the first time? Fuck that.
Multiple saves and a save editor ( also works) will save you grinding or battles.
All you have to do is change the route you're on during the crossroads.
(Day 7-8, go for the orange rose so you can choose who gets the +2 rose boost.)

Or, if the CG gallery is all you're interested in, either grab a or unlock it.
You can also directly trigger the switch within your savefile to unlock it.

This is assuming you want to trigger all dialogue scenes too. If you just want the endings, literally just change the route+knife/bag switches in Ostmoor.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:

fabiopenz

Jun 19, 2018
If you're willing to spend money the steam version got a NG+ patch that skips you to the route split.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone got the solution to make all the orbs blue in the mansion puzzle?

I'm really bad at these kinds of puzzles and I cant find the solution online no matter where I look

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

I'm really bad at these kinds of puzzles and I cant find the solution online no matter where I look
Go here: , edit the puzzle to match the screen, then click 'Solve'. It should give you your answer.

Reactions: qinna

Oct 26, 2017
Go here: , edit the puzzle to match the screen, then click 'Solve'. It should give you your answer.
Hm, it also checks for solvability. Nice one. :)

Concept:

Lazy method: Change switches 367 and 368 in your save to true/ON to enable the door swapper.

Detramax

Sep 21, 2017
Hello all

Anyone knows where to find the substance that Leon needed to destroy "personal" items? (second sidequest of Leon) Sunny talks to find a acids in Emmerald forest but i can't find it (i have win against the Unicorn, but that is as far as i can go)

Thaks
you need mandrake acid, you get that by taking the wrong path on the second emerald maze and defeating the mandrakes.
i dont know if you need to beat the unicorn first, but i did.
hope that helps as i also was stuck there.

Oct 26, 2017
you need mandrake acid, you get that by taking the wrong path on the second emerald maze and defeating the mandrakes.
i dont know if you need to beat the unicorn first, but i did.
hope that helps as i also was stuck there.
Can confirm you only need to get a Mandrake Acid (1 in 3 chance drop from Creepy Mandrakes regardless of difficulty).
Getting it should effectively revert them to original Mandrakes, which will drop a Magical Herb (1 in 5 chance) instead.

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
correct me if im wrong... but i dont believe the hscenes are animated... please remove the animated tag if so

yes, i know the combat itself has "animations" but nobody is after moving sprites.

Oct 26, 2017
correct me if im wrong... but i dont believe the hscenes are animated... please remove the animated tag if so

yes, i know the combat itself has "animations" but nobody is after moving sprites.
All pictures are standstill webp as far as I know. Most content that gets tagged as such just uses layer trickery for the event CG so I'd have to check but I'm almost sure there's no layering involved either.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes