RPGM Completed After I met that catgirl, my questlist got too long! [Hotfix 11 + DLC] [Rascal Devworks]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
This quest only available in Reniel's route.I've finished game twice, romancing Tea and Celia, and i haven't those quest in journal.
P.S. Don't romance Celia. Those "Forget-me-not" really painful ending.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I just found a bug that makes Reniel utterly useless in combat. Make sure you swap her to attack stance on the day where you first got into Emerald Maze 2 because the day after you will be forced to visit the magical library.
After you found the book you have to fight a weak boss enemy that Reniel accidentally summoned. If she was in defense stance when you started the fight
(this will be your first fight of the day because you will be forced into this event after leaving the guild house)
there will be a weird animation and she switches to attack stance.
If this happens she will be locked into attack stance for the rest of the game
(this might fix itself if she leaves the party in future story segments)
and cant switch out of it anymore and is also not able to use her abilities.
I have this as well. Any fix available or way to avoid it? I don´t have any save from before I went to sleep and the bug occured

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
This quest only available in Reniel's route.I've finished game twice, romancing Tea and Celia, and i haven't those quest in journal.
Wait, what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because I only just finished Téa's route, and see the others leaving one by one is already made me sad. I really don't want a heart wrenching ending ' A '

By the way, the choosing roommate is when the routes start, right?

founder

Mar 13, 2020
thnx for the hint . i loved the game but i dropped it i was thinking about replaying each rout BUT daaaamn bro the ending was soo messes up psychological i mean lol (x

well anyway the story was fun except for the "ending"

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Yes and no. Choosing roommate is granting affection with her, but, if i'm not wrong, more important is those quest with choosing, which rose you want to plant and then give to your beloved.

Every girl, except Lyra i guess, has two endings, so you can choose between "happy" ending IRL, or bittersweet dream. But on another hand this endings are much more better, then in most of the other games, 'cause they are saying something like: "...this girls had sex, so game ends here...", while this game is tryig to show their future as happy couple (or not so happy, i haven''t finish Lyra's route).
Two endings?
Like they wake up (1) or stay dreaming (2) as a couple with MC, or 1 ending with the MC and other ending when MC romance other girl so they leave?

I played this game with cheat (max damage, 10 mil golds) and it took me 10 hour to finish just 1 route of Téa. Goddamn good stuff.

Reactions: JMccovery

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Talk with the Writer in "The Sunlight Dwellings" . a House in the Northwood Market Place. He will give you a Quest. After absolving the Quest, you get the Book as Reward.

Reactions: Mgoptoi

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
That's kinda misleading imo, here's how to solve it:
You choose a path, if you see a flower monster then you're in the wrong way and the maze reset itself. Keep chosing the path where you don't see that flower
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you take the correct path, you will hear a bird whistle before reaching the end of one side

Reactions: Cheri$h

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Search lesbian games and roughly 50% are western 3DCG with a male protagonist moving to some island/city/suburb to live with their cousin/aunt/classmate and the lesbian content is basically the dude walking in on two women making out in the bath/shower/bed.

Search both lesbian and female protagonist games and roughly 50% of those are escape-from-the-lab/dungeon/forest-and-try-not-to-get-raped-by-zombies/orcs/machines/tentacles/scientists RPGs where the only lesbian content is the MC making out with one of the other trapped girls for one or maybe a couple more scenes. If we're lucky maybe one of the zombies/scientists is a woman and we get an extra scene. Or instead of the escaping thing it's a bunch of female adventurers on a quest of some sort where they get molested by everything and we get a few scenes where some or all of them make out with each other.

Since most people who play h-games are straight guys or girls I get why these games are common. Still, I'm basically scraping the barrel for any good lesbian/yuri games and I'm always happy to find one such as this.
that is terrifyingly accurate lol. though i do wish there were some male protagonist games where lesbians could ''steal your women'' as most of the time it's either man on woman (either harem or ntr), MFF threesomes or fem protag FF if you get lucky. if i were any good in making 3d models and scenes i would make one myself but, eh you can always hope.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
to those that are stuck in day 15 because of lack of quest in quest log, after talking to dana go to the farmland cottage. Lyras safehouse. the only other building in farmland you can enter that isn't the managers place

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I, for one, am quite glad to see another lesbian protagonist game with no forced het sex/encounters. They can be hard to find, even when searching for "lesbian" and "female protagonist" tags specifically.

I've been following this one since the Kickstarter like a year ago so I'm very much looking forward to playing it. I prefer h-games that have some gameplay rather than just visual novels, which is sadly also a bit rare. Even if they perhaps don't have a whole lot of h-scenes.

I could recommend a couple that fall into the first category, but the only one that comes to mind at the moment is... "Heart of the Woods," if I remember the title correctly?

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I could recommend a couple that fall into the first category, but the only one that comes to mind at the moment is... "Heart of the Woods," if I remember the title correctly?
Oh I know of that one, and many others, it's just there aren't nearly as many as there are similar games but without the option to play as a lesbian-exclusive protagonist. I search these forums using "female protagonist" and "lesbian" tag filters fairly often.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes