Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
gonna be honest. Unless he's doing alot more content for the hero/rogue paths then there isn't that much too this game at all. I just want to build a harem. He says that there's alot of dialogue but not seeing shit.

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
link for 0.55b - #!6thU2QZS!wCWGzNEYzH656wc9i4O_Fhq-9UC4tMvn1bIaj1XhujY

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
0.55d

MAC link - #!CoxVhDTJ!_7IiNwYWlsDZA1q4Cm4UXXR6aa_kgc9fQFTnHpKSo4g
Windows - #!SowX0LIK!NMICJH_oTNxf3naqHQmJ6tHNwCg32MQ9rdWDeMTN-tQ

- bugs

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, kinda disappointed by how little there is for the villain path, but glad he finally put out a mac build.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
First step of the planned major overhaul of the game. I'm in contact with the dev, is actually working 24/7 on the game. Personally I have huge expectation.

IMPORTANT - This is primarily an image update version, so if your looking for new content there is only 1 new scene, it's in the base Mom's room on day 2. So if you want new content and not just images, you will need to wait for 2 more releasesso I can get caught up on images, and THEN I will get to work on adding the week 2 content, and ensuring that everything is working how it's supposed to.

When you download it, it will say ver 0.f I didn't see this until just now, don't get confused, I just had a problem with my keyboard earlier today, it's starting to go out (Been around 5 years, so it's time for it to die I expect.), this is the right version. ))))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There are a lot of problems, IMHO it is better to wait for a bugfix before download it

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
link for v0.55i -

not really a changelog but close enough :p -
"Good morning all, just wanted to let you all know that I got the update online. It has some new content in the base, and the brothers room. Think there is even a new scene or 2 for the Sister (Forget what all I wrote up).

123 Total new images for this update About 1/3 of them are full screen scene images, the rest are char renders.

Didn't run across any old bugs, so nothing to report on fixes there.

No new mechanics, or functions, waiting to get a little more content done before I start adding new toys to break the game. LOL

Anyways have fun, and be aware that Day 7 in the base I found out this morning I missed some images but I decided to hold off on putting them in, wanted to get more work done on the Brothers scenes. His last scene isn't fully filled out with images, but I think it's pretty good. Also no new work in the neighborhood besides a little bit o work done on the day 7 scene with Janet."

U

User_10739

Still the same buggy mess, error after error, missing pics, can't figure out what was fixed???
Try talking to Janet...

Reactions: jijjij

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Still the same buggy mess, error after error, missing pics, can't figure out what was fixed???
Try talking to Janet...
Just got done with the game and got the same "was madding" but if the bugs get fixed this game will be great, i like the base of it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Just got done with the game and got the same "was madding" but if the bugs get fixed this game will be great, i like the base of it.
I agree I love games like this if the bugs get fixed it could be a ton of fun also I better be able to knock bitches up -_-

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
not a lot of impregnation options in games. So far only know of a few and one's whole point is to impregnate girls and one has it as a planned feature.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes