Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
there are a lot of people complaining about bugs. @Nightcrawler for instance is stating how terrible the game is. Side note, never mentioned that it was bug free.

U

User_10739

0.65 is like 26 mb am I supposed to drop that into the .60 folder because it does not seem like a standalone.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's an update only so yes, place in the same folder as 0.6a . Even put that in the statement. It's still buggy but I may mess with certain variables that I shouldn't

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I actually quite liked this game but at present its completely unplayable

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It was down due to a new update. Dev says only 1 game breaking bug that occurs on day 12 remains. Pretty sure there are plenty of other bugs, just only the 1 that is game breaking (says it's graphical so it can wait)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks thatguy for info but from my own experience I cant even get it to work at start of day one all the multiple errors get to the point where I cant even ignore them the only option to proceed is to quit the program

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Sadly I have the same problem as Burt the game is basically Unplayable due to massive amounts of errors/bugs once you go outside to meet up with all your neighbors the game constantly errors to a point you can't even ignore them to move on or roll back to try something else. This version is WAY worse than the last and TBH as interesting as it was when it first came out I'm quickly losing interest I understand its not a complete and release level game but even as a pre-Alpha is should at least be playable.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I get where you guys are coming from, at first the game hit a lot of interest for me, but progress is super slow and the game is buggy beyond belief for each new version. I think the guy needs to find someone else to handle the coding side of things or just restart and remake the game from scratch.

Reactions: Burt
U

User_10739

I don't think I'll even bother downloading any updates until it is at 1.0 or labelled complete as these updates are just a big waste of time.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
do I even bother to promote this update considering the next one is around the corner (week or 2). I didn't check for any future updates post the previous one considering I had a vacation/birthday thing the first week of July. Only reason I saw the update was cause I was curious on the progress of the next version and saw he'd released this the last week of June.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
he said the next version is near ready for release and by ready loaded with bugs still requiring more fixes.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
can some one tell me if there any more content have June 20 2020?, answer with a yes or no please. please no spoolers.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
to me tis is a clear case of trying to do too much. i commend the dude for wanting ro try and do sooo many different things but i feel the game would be better if it was more focused. i stopped downloading these cause the are virtually unplayable due to bugs or features/routes that aren't ever implemented

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
to me tis is a clear case of trying to do too much. i commend the dude for wanting ro try and do sooo many different things but i feel the game would be better if it was more focused. i stopped downloading these cause the are virtually unplayable due to bugs or features/routes that aren't ever implemented
I see the point ya are making here and agree with most of it I think what this guy needs to do instead of adding some content at this point he needs to come out with a bug smash version and then move on may make it less painful to deal with ya know :/

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I told him the same... I don't think that it is going to happen. And it is a really ashame, because the game has potential and the dev is really working hard every single day.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This is essentially a lone guy who's doing way too much work, when he should just be focused on fixing bugs, rather than adding new shit

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes