StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This, this exactly sums it up.

I go through it and think "wow, that's fantastic" and then something else makes me want to hurt it, badly.

He's got something here that could be amazing if he just took a bit of time to fix it.
Sounds like most of my relationships, but yeah there is something hidden here.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
That's unfortunate. I remember trying to play this game at 0.4 and having no luck, now it's at 0.7 and it still doesn't work? Does Perversity not understand what everyone means when people say it's full of bugs?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sounds like most of my relationships, but yeah there is something hidden here.
There was something missing in all my relationships before my wife .... my commitment.

That's unfortunate. I remember trying to play this game at 0.4 and having no luck, now it's at 0.7 and it still doesn't work? Does Perversity not understand what everyone means when people say it's full of bugs?
I'll give him his due, he has fixed a chunk of them. Some issues with pictures not appearing a few bugs but there are still a few issues.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's a lack of discipline and or experience with programming in my opinion. He is like "it works on to the next thing!" Well it sort of works and breaks easily. So he might go back and fix one instance of something breaking "okay it's fixed", but it only fixes that particular instance, the framework is fragile, so it breaks in other places. Putting more on top of it, further exposes the fragility of the framework. He really, really, needs to actually fix the basics before doing anything else. But as I've mentioned before, I don't think he has the discipline or awareness to step back and do that necessary work.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There was something missing in all my relationships before my wife .... my commitment.
Dont want to derail the thread so i keep it short. Apperently asking them on second date if they want to get knocked up is a bad thing these day's! (joking) But yeah can't build a relationship without commitment is true, but some people drift apart and others cheat. I hope you get many happy years with wifey.:happyblush

It's a lack of discipline and or experience with programming in my opinion. He is like "it works on to the next thing!" Well it sort of works and breaks easily. So he might go back and fix one instance of something breaking "okay it's fixed", but it only fixes that particular instance, the framework is fragile, so it breaks in other places. Putting more on top of it, further exposes the fragility of the framework. He really, really, needs to actually fix the basics before doing anything else. But as I've mentioned before, I don't think he has the discipline or awareness to step back and do that necessary work.
Yeah, its like he's winging it every update. And thats a shame.:closedtongue: Dont build something on top of something if the ground it stands on is shit.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I love this game. What I think would improve it, and perhaps make it more fun is if there were an option to allow Janet to enslave Christina and the main character.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I love this game. What I think would improve it, and perhaps make it more fun is if there were an option to allow Janet to enslave Christina and the main character.
Or make a option to rape Janet till she mind breaks and or dies then dispose of the cunt into the nearest dumpster like the fucking bitch that she is... -_-

Reactions: redwind21

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
So, is this version less buggy than an ant hill the weeks after the annual orgy with the Queen ant?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
No clue, i'm waiting on a brave soul to sacrifice himself or herself for the greater good.
@Gomly1980 you are up.. take one for the team man!
I already tried the game once.. I actually went as far as to fix about half the issues you find in the first half an hour.. But the thing is.. I have no idea what the different methods and such were meant to do.. So I cant fix code that werent even there, nor am I willing to do that..

If he wants to ask me on help on how to program proper applications, using polymorphism, classes etc. Sure, I might be inclined to help him,but that was just a mess.. + I am fairly sure Classes and nice object structures arent something you can do properly in Python.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I already tried the game once.. I actually went as far as to fix about half the issues you find in the first half an hour.. But the thing is.. I have no idea what the different methods and such were meant to do.. So I cant fix code that werent even there, nor am I willing to do that..

If he wants to ask me on help on how to program proper applications, using polymorphism, classes etc. Sure, I might be inclined to help him,but that was just a mess.. + I am fairly sure Classes and nice object structures arent something you can do properly in Python.
There is no saving this mess, it's a miracle it actully starts at all.
You can even do the same choice in 3 saves and it just randomly goes bonkers on you.
The game is all over the place.:pensive:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's what makes it so much fun.

It's not the choices you pick that make it enjoyable it's how batshit nuts the bugs are going to get that keep me playing.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Or you could use both. Branch off the rape and dispose of Janet idea with choosing to be the villain. The other one could go with either the hero, or the agent. I write a lot on a site called Chyoa, and usually the stories branch off in several different directions. I know it's probably easier to branch off like that in a story than it is in a game, because of coding and scripting, plus the artwork involved too. At any rate it was just a thought. I'd still enjoy the game no matter what, because I like it.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
There is no saving this mess, it's a miracle it actully starts at all.
You can even do the same choice in 3 saves and it just randomly goes bonkers on you.
The game is all over the place.:pensive:
Its a shame too, its one of the only games I've seen that features pregnancy not as an ending but as a gameplay effect. Not sure why I'm into that, if you had offered me pregnancy shit a year or two ago I would have slapped you across the chops.

But I guess my girlfriends baby fever is rubbing off on me XD Guess I'm finally bodily mature at the ripe age of 26.
*EDIT*
I blame Breeding season though, personally. That game pulled the game equivalent of a blue balling because the lead dev rarely showed up to work, except to get his paycheck and make changes to the roadmap the other devs were forced to come up with themselves due to the lead dev constantly claiming sickness, depression etc. I can understand why the other devs split.. but CloudMedow just aint as fun.. Its not Harvest moon meets hentai, its more of a .. RPG meets hentai meets frustrating controls.

It just does not feel right.

*EDIT EDIT* For anyone that was disappointed like me, check out , its literally breeding season, except in amazingly beautifully rendered 3D. Literally, the MC's look like the boy/girl from Breeding season, the monsters look like the monsters from Breeding Season and the gameplay is liteally the same (Except you move around in a 3D world instead of using a map)

Sorry for the slightly off topic, but I figured it was important to let others know, the dev is incredible, hes got a public version of the game out, and hes currently releasing testing versions of new features for Patreons, such as the new character creation system, breeding system etc.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Its a shame too, its one of the only games I've seen that features pregnancy not as an ending but as a gameplay effect. Not sure why I'm into that, if you had offered me pregnancy shit a year or two ago I would have slapped you across the chops.

But I guess my girlfriends baby fever is rubbing off on me XD Guess I'm finally bodily mature at the ripe age of 26.
*EDIT*
I blame Breeding season though, personally. That game pulled the game equivalent of a blue balling because the lead dev rarely showed up to work, except to get his paycheck and make changes to the roadmap the other devs were forced to come up with themselves due to the lead dev constantly claiming sickness, depression etc. I can understand why the other devs split.. but CloudMedow just aint as fun.. Its not Harvest moon meets hentai, its more of a .. RPG meets hentai meets frustrating controls.

It just does not feel right.

*EDIT EDIT* For anyone that was disappointed like me, check out , its literally breeding season, except in amazingly beautifully rendered 3D. Literally, the MC's look like the boy/girl from Breeding season, the monsters look like the monsters from Breeding Season and the gameplay is liteally the same (Except you move around in a 3D world instead of using a map)

Sorry for the slightly off topic, but I figured it was important to let others know, the dev is incredible, hes got a public version of the game out, and hes currently releasing testing versions of new features for Patreons, such as the new character creation system, breeding system etc.
I'm gonna try to keep this short to not derail the thread too much.
Yeah i was not into knocking girls up either at one point, but it just came with me over time.
Now i find it really hot, still no kids here though so i cant blame it on that. I did run into a girl who after 2 weeks wanted to have like 5 kids with me.. and i was like yo girl, ima call you LAAATER alright?
That was like 3 years ago haha.XD

Ahh Breeding season.. now that game milked the shit out of people. But there was alos alot of shit behind the scenes.. dident they sue each other for art stealing or one of them used some art that he dident have any legal right too, something like that? I tried Cloud Medow .. it just feels bland and emotionless.

About this game though? i do hope the dev gets the game/coding in place cause like i said before in this thread.
Playing this game is like, Hey game i want to like you.. why won't you let me like you?!::|:
I do want this game to get better, but alas.. it dont look like it ever will.:pensive:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm gonna try to keep this short to not derail the thread too much.
Yeah i was not into knocking girls up either at one point, but it just came with me over time.
Now i find it really hot, still no kids here though so i cant blame it on that. I did run into a girl who after 2 weeks wanted to have like 5 kids with me.. and i was like yo girl, ima call you LAAATER alright?
That was like 3 years ago haha.XD

Ahh Breeding season.. now that game milked the shit out of people. But there was alos alot of shit behind the scenes.. dident they sue each other for art stealing or one of them used some art that he dident have any legal right too, something like that? I tried Cloud Medow .. it just feels bland and emotionless.

About this game though? i do hope the dev gets the game/coding in place cause like i said before in this thread.

I do want this game to get better, but alas.. it dont look like it ever will.:pensive:
Basically the lead dev signed a contract with the lead artist saying he got to keep all rights to the art he created, so when he finally had enough of the lead developer only ever showing up to collect his pay check he decided to leave the team (Together with others that had enough of the lead dev's shit) he decided to take his art with him, because he agreed with what many patreons said; The developer is milking the game. He didnt want to give the lead dev the chance to continue to milk the game for a few more months as people caught on to the fact there was no development going on. So, he did what he felt was right, he took his art assets which was legally his, and the dev threw a hissyfit blaming everything on the artist leaving.

Many got angry at the bloke until he told his side of the story, backed up by evidence. You might have noticed on their blog that they kept putting out job postings for artists? Thats because the lead dev would show up every few weeks, change his mind on the direction of the art and make the artists do it all over again. (Or at least thats what I remember it being, basically. The dev kept pissing off the artists, making them leave the project over and over again, whilst still cashing in a big fat paycheck) The blog is still up, though the lead dev removed his hissyfit due since the scapegoat he had given to people turned out to have proof of the dev being shit.. I dont even think the dev did it to be "evil" i think he just got complacent. I could easily see myself doing the same, feeling really excited about making a game, only to start getting more and more bored with the development as it goes on.

and I can say this since it has happened to me :p I used to develop games, but I had a hard time caring about them after a few months, I wanted to do new stuff all the time. (Though that could have something to do with the fact I worked for a mobile developer that made some of the worst pay to win shit.. I worked for them for over 2 years, taking overtime in the form of 40-50 hours a week (Not counting weekends) to finish up the newest way the boss came up with to milk customers.. I still dont put that company on my CV.. I'm too ashamed.. But I needed the money.)

Also, if you dont want to derail a topic, never ask me a question :p As you can see, I went from talking about the dev being a dick, to me working for a mobile games company xD

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So when is chapter 2 of that Wall of Text coming out?XD
Yeah i remember reading all that stuff, but i kinda forget about it all since it was awhile ago. So is the sad story of most games, they start off good and then they end up in the milking factory. Its always sad when it happens.

Ok fine, im never speaking to you ever n ever again!
you just spam me with texts! no more questions for you Mister Mobile!
(i'm joking)

But yeah, best not to anger the mods with more derailing. they are always watching!::|:

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes