Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
This might be a dumb question for all you that play this game but who the hell do you play as? The description doesn't really clear that up. "haven't played the game yet"
You play as a returning vet from a war that involved meta humans. You are one of these Meta humans. You have a brother, a sister, and a mother. You have to decide which role you want to play in the game. You can play the villain, the rebel, or the Government.

You may want to hold off playing it until the game progresses a bit more. The game maps are weak and the gameplay is buggy. But the story and the models are all pretty good. It is pretty ambitious on the part of the dev, and honestly I don't think he can pull it off, but I hope I am wrong. I was wrong about sister, sister, sister and It is turning out to be a pretty good VN.

The game has potential. It is funny, has superpowers, nice models. It is just buggy as hell and need about 5 or more updates before it will make any sort of impact. If you play this game just remember that it is in the Alpha stage of development. HF Wick.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
You play as a returning vet from a war that involved meta humans. You are one of these Meta humans. You have a brother, a sister, and a mother. You have to decide which role you want to play in the game. You can play the villain, the rebel, or the Government.

You may want to hold off playing it until the game progresses a bit more. The game maps are weak and the gameplay is buggy. But the story and the models are all pretty good. It is pretty ambitious on the part of the dev, and honestly I don't think he can pull it off, but I hope I am wrong. I was wrong about sister, sister, sister and It is turning out to be a pretty good VN.

The game has potential. It is funny, has superpowers, nice models. It is just buggy as hell and need about 5 or more updates before it will make any sort of impact. If you play this game just remember that it is in the Alpha stage of development. HF Wick.
I've seen this game for a while but hold off on it because I was like "So what is the MC and am I man or women". The Dev dose a good job describing the setting but not what the purpose of the game. But I think I might give it a try.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I've seen this game for a while but hold off on it because I was like "So what is the MC and am I man or women". The Dev dose a good job describing the setting but not what the purpose of the game. But I think I might give it a try.
See how far you get before it bugs out or crash on you!x'D

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So to ask again.... Are the bugs still so bad it makes this game nigh unplayable or are they somewhat under control now with this update.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
So to ask again.... Are the bugs still so bad it makes this game nigh unplayable or are they somewhat under control now with this update.
I just played it last night. Not a lot in the new update. The characters are roughly the same. The bugs are about the same, maybe slightly better.

I used a save from the old game and it crashed almost instantly. I started a new game and it played smooth, with the exceptions of using telepathy on mom in her room and sister in her room. I skipped using the telepathy on both of them and was still able to advance the story...so, it wasn't a game breaker.

Just about the only thing that was added was a few new superhero characters downtown. Which, if you play the Villian route, you try to turn over to your side, by slowly manipulating them. I have not played the Rogue or Government routes. They also added a dating system for the characters. Although, I have no Idea what it is supposed to accomplish. Maybe it is just a placeholder for future updates?...I have no idea.

Hope that was helpful.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I started a new game yesterday, cleared all the old data for a fresh start. Got 3 bugs before day 1 ended, all resulting in going back to main menu, so I gave up quickly afterwards.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I started a new game yesterday, cleared all the old data for a fresh start. Got 3 bugs before day 1 ended, all resulting in going back to main menu, so I gave up quickly afterwards.
If you read my post from earlier, you will see that clicking on the Telepathy for Mom in her room will bug out and send you back to main menu. Also, clicking on telepathy for sister in room will bug, but will not go back to main menu. If you just avoid clicking on telepathy for mom and sis, it does not take away from the story game. You can continue and not lose any progress. Just click on the War button instead. They pretty much tell you what they are thinking anyway.

The gameplay in this game is choppy at best. Just make sure that you installed all the bug fixes. You also have to keep in mind that it is an Alpha. If you have a specific bug, just post the bug and the dev might swing by and fix it.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
If you read my post from earlier, you will see that clicking on the Telepathy for Mom in her room will bug out and send you back to main menu. Also, clicking on telepathy for sister in room will bug, but will not go back to main menu. If you just avoid clicking on telepathy for mom and sis, it does not take away from the story game. You can continue and not lose any progress. Just click on the War button instead. They pretty much tell you what they are thinking anyway.

The gameplay in this game is choppy at best. Just make sure that you installed all the bug fixes. You also have to keep in mind that it is an Alpha. If you have a specific bug, just post the bug and the dev might swing by and fix it.
Well, for me it bugged out while talking (regularly) to the neighbours. Never actually got to the other parts :/

anschwww

May 10, 2017
I didn't realize there was a bugfix. Just downloaded .7 from the first screen. Is this for that version?
yes, he posted the bugfix a day later

Found some problems with the new Code after I already pushed it out. I have the files fixed and updated.

When you download them, just put them in the following folder and it will fix the issues.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
yes, he posted the bugfix a day later

Found some problems with the new Code after I already pushed it out. I have the files fixed and updated.

When you download them, just put them in the following folder and it will fix the issues.
Alright thanks for that. I will try again later in the weekend

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I just played it last night. Not a lot in the new update. The characters are roughly the same. The bugs are about the same, maybe slightly better.

I used a save from the old game and it crashed almost instantly. I started a new game and it played smooth, with the exceptions of using telepathy on mom in her room and sister in her room. I skipped using the telepathy on both of them and was still able to advance the story...so, it wasn't a game breaker.

Just about the only thing that was added was a few new superhero characters downtown. Which, if you play the Villian route, you try to turn over to your side, by slowly manipulating them. I have not played the Rogue or Government routes. They also added a dating system for the characters. Although, I have no Idea what it is supposed to accomplish. Maybe it is just a placeholder for future updates?...I have no idea.

Hope that was helpful.
Everything in this game is a "placeholder" for future updates. This game is like a toothpick house built on top of a mountains top that has heavy storms 24/7 around it. Shit could implode any second.x'D

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Everything in this game is a "placeholder" for future updates. This game is like a toothpick house built on top of a mountains top that has heavy storms 24/7 around it. Shit could implode any second.x'D
Yup...Isn't it exciting!...LOL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously though, You could say that about quite a few Alpha's around this site.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes