anschwww

May 10, 2017

There you go all, tested this. There is no obvious bugs. I didn't get many new images added. Let me know if you find anything I missed (missing images, bugs, early end of games.

Thanks for your support.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There you go all, tested this. There is no obvious bugs

This comment right here is why he is a shit dev the sole fact he don't test his own fucking shit and only does it when the bugs are SO BAD that people are starting to wonder if he is in over his head...

If this dude took 20 minutes to do a quick run through his game to see if anything obvious ect was there this game would have a shit ton less bugs.

AND THIS is why I won't goto his fuckin patreon to tell him because he is legit like Bethesda right now were they will release a game that is fucked up and they know the modding community will just fix it for them for free so why fucking bother.

I don't support AAA devs who do this fucking shit why the fuck would I do it for a indy dev.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There you go all, tested this. There is no obvious bugs

This comment right here is why he is a shit dev the sole fact he don't test his own fucking shit and only does it when the bugs are SO BAD that people are starting to wonder if he is in over his head...

If this dude took 20 minutes to do a quick run through his game to see if anything obvious ect was there this game would have a shit ton less bugs.

AND THIS is why I won't goto his fuckin patreon to tell him because he is legit like Bethesda right now were they will release a game that is fucked up and they know the modding community will just fix it for them for free so why fucking bother.

I don't support AAA devs who do this fucking shit why the fuck would I do it for a indy dev.
Certainly understandable and I totally agree.
I wish he would just get his act together because the idea behind the game could make for a great story.

But he should just work on fixing what is there (especially adding all those missing pictures and getting rid of bugs), instead of adding new stuff that doesn't work as well.

Reactions: saolo996

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Such a wonderful idea for a game ... but so much bugs. Pictures missing, alot of nonsense dialogues, consideration of chosen gender (shapeshifting) done bad, script errors and scenes that recur.
First game I find and not quit after some minutes that I won't support (until the bugs are fixed).

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Such a wonderful idea for a game ... but so much bugs. Pictures missing, alot of nonsense dialogues, consideration of chosen gender (shapeshifting) done bad, script errors and scenes that recur.
First game I find and not quit after some minutes that I won't support (until the bugs are fixed).
Yeah this has been going on since the beginning unfortunately. Keeps putting out new versions that sometimes seem as if the only new content being added is more bugs. The game STILL can't even keep your gender correct, the gay/bi or straight option seems to randomly select one regardless of your choice. Every version I say "hopefully he just fixed the basics and didn't even try to put anything new in." Instead each release he says "Added all this stuff and there are no more obvious bugs," within minutes of starting a game, all the bugs that have been there since day 1 are still there. Such wasted potential.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
i really wanted to like this game, i really want to support people making games where you can play as a female and go a lesbian route, but every version of this that i have tested have been either unplayable from bugs or lacking in content, i also dont have an issue with complex gameplay mechanics, but from what i have seen the dev dont really seem to know how to do it properly

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Bugs are horrible I try to follow this but so hard, and the he hears mostly from female players, oh I hate that crap. Just because they speak out and up the most don't make them the majority, but they do tend to pay the most even if it is buggy as hell...

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well I think I kind of answered my own question just by looking at the comments on page 12. My question was, "is the game as ropey as the sample renders make it look?" and I guess it is. A warning sign was the main image is from one of the Daz render tutorials and nearly all the other renders have figures clipping through objects, fairly blatantly. With the people bemoaning about various bugs and issues with the game I'm just gonna pass on this, even though the premise was intriguing.

Reactions: LordofEntropy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well I think I kind of answered my own question just by looking at the comments on page 12. My question was, "is the game as ropey as the sample renders make it look?" and I guess it is. A warning sign was the main image is from one of the Daz render tutorials and nearly all the other renders have figures clipping through objects, fairly blatantly. With the people bemoaning about various bugs and issues with the game I'm just gonna pass on this, even though the premise was intriguing.
You've summarized it it pretty well and have drawn an understandable conclusion.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes