StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
My balls are as hard as rocks and as big as church bells. You can use them as a punching bag and it would be no big thing for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well you say hello to "Big Ben" for me then.;)
Seriously though, You could say that about quite a few Alpha's around this site.
Yeah.. but this game takes the cake or at least has to be in the top.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So yet again this game is a fucking shit fest with bugs half the pics are fucking missing and there seems to be no real progress at all with this game starting to think the dev either A. has no fucking idea what he is doing and needs to get some help or B. he doesn't give a shit and is just looking for pocket money

Either way this poor excuse for releases that he keeps dropping is now just pissing me off if this fucking retard can't even get his images to show up in his game half the time why the FUCK should anyone waste their time...

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
So yet again this game is a fucking shit fest with bugs half the pics are fucking missing and there seems to be no real progress at all with this game starting to think the dev either A. has no fucking idea what he is doing and needs to get some help or B. he doesn't give a shit and is just looking for pocket money

Either way this poor excuse for releases that he keeps dropping is now just pissing me off if this fucking retard can't even get his images to show up in his game half the time why the FUCK should anyone waste their time...
Have you downloaded the Fixes yet? Because it sounds like you are playing off of an old save.
I played from the beginning and it is playing fine. He has already taken care of most of the bugs and it is smooth game play, for the most part.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
next one ;)

Thanks for the bug fixes. Made it much better to play. I found that if I start the game with a previous save, everything goes batshit crazy, are you having the same issues?

If I start the game fresh, It plays pretty smooth, on both the Villain and the Hero paths, using psionic, teleport and Physical strengh. I haven't tried the government or Yaoi paths yet. All in all, not much added to the story, but I am looking forward to future updates. I appreciate your help, and please let us know if you have any pertinent information to add, that might help with the game. Thank you.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Have you downloaded the Fixes yet? Because it sounds like you are playing off of an old save.
I played from the beginning and it is playing fine. He has already taken care of most of the bugs and it is smooth game play, for the most part.
Ya then this might be my fault as I was under the impression the old saves still worked but I will start a fresh game and see what happens.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Alright dl'ed the fixes telepathy with mom sends ya back to main menu there is still tons of pictures missing...

So yea this game is still fucked.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Surprise!!XD
Pretty much so I go back to what I said before this fuckin dude needs to get someone to just fucking QA for him cause this is getting border line retarded.... The dude has the blueprint for a fantastic game but his inept ability to fucking make a decent release due to bugs is killing it and will only just drive people away.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Pretty much so I go back to what I said before this fuckin dude needs to get someone to just fucking QA for him cause this is getting border line retarded.... The dude has the blueprint for a fantastic game but his inept ability to fucking make a decent release due to bugs is killing it and will only just drive people away.
Hahax'D Maybe you should send him a PM or something. Poke him a little, come on! I know you want to. But yeah there is a hidden gem under here, but its hidden under so much broken code and shit it will never be able to shine. Thats why i said before that if you ever think "should i wait a little longer" before playing this game then yes.. yes you should. Cause it will go bonkers on you at some point.

Reactions: netkeliye

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Hahax'D Maybe you should send him a PM or something. Poke him a little, come on! I know you want to. But yeah there is a hidden gem under here, but its hidden under so much broken code and shit it will never be able to shine. Thats why i said before that if you ever think "should i wait a little longer" before playing this game then yes.. yes you should. Cause it will go bonkers on you at some point.
Star, have you even played the game update with all the fixes, because I don't know what your talking about. The only 2 bugs I came across before the fixes, were taken care of after I reported them. Otherwise, the game played smoothly for what was available. You weren't very specific about any bugs you encountered at all. Don't just complain and not offer any solutions.
These are test builds, and bugs need to be reported for them to get fixed. There are too many variables to test on one system. That is why bug reports are so important. I understand your frustration if you come across a bug. I get frustrated as well, especially if they are game breakers. If you are coming across different bugs then let them know about them, so the bugs can get fixed. The MC in the game may have psionics, but the dev doesn't, he can't read your mind.
Sorry to sound so harsh, but this is a pet peeve of mine since I did an internship with a video game developer, fixing bugs on game levels, in my second year in college. I would get bug reports telling me that the game crashes, but they wouldn't let me know about anything specific. Not even a traceback log. So, if I came across kinda' bitchy you know why now. Luvya Star.:kisskiss:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Star, have you even played the game update with all the fixes, because I don't know what your talking about. The only 2 bugs I came across before the fixes, were taken care of after I reported them. Otherwise, the game played smoothly for what was available. You weren't very specific about any bugs you encountered at all. Don't just complain and not offer any solutions.
These are test builds, and bugs need to be reported for them to get fixed. There are too many variables to test on one system. That is why bug reports are so important. I understand your frustration if you come across a bug. I get frustrated as well, especially if they are game breakers. If you are coming across different bugs then let them know about them, so the bugs can get fixed. The MC in the game may have psionics, but the dev doesn't, he can't read your mind.
Sorry to sound so harsh, but this is a pet peeve of mine since I did an internship with a video game developer, fixing bugs on game levels, in my second year in college. I would get bug reports telling me that the game crashes, but they wouldn't let me know about anything specific. Not even a traceback log. So, if I came across kinda' bitchy you know why now. Luvya Star.:kisskiss:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Can someone upload the 0.75 fix from svscomics to megaupload?
Check about 3 pages back, It has been on her for a week. Don't forget about the fixes as well. Just look for them in the posts. If you can be patient, the there is a new version dropping today or tomorrow, I think. I am guessing the OP has not been updated because of it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
@HaloGirl Ok then tell this dude he has missing pics in the prison he has a missing pic with the mom and sister

Not to mention even after the fix I am still booted to main menu after using telepathy with the mom.

the Janet drug quest is still a buggy mess

And so is the old bitch becoming a maid in your house as she will randomly show up as a maid before the option to hire her even happens and even when you do hire her she randomly appears and vanish and has dialogue to the effect of you never hired her yet.

So no even with the bug fixes his game is still fucked severely.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I will give you a tip to help you do it yourself.

If you highlight everything you just wrote down, then press Ctrl+C, then go to his Patreon page and find where to contact the dev, and press Ctrl+V. Then you can post it somewhere your comments can actually mean something.

Hope my tip helps. Good luck.:)

Reactions: Crusoe
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes