Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
U B T-ROLLING
What's really funny is that I had complexly forgotten about the Colin Farrell remake until he mentioned it. Kate Beckinsdale deserves credit for her work in that movie though. She is essentially playing two memorable characters from the original and nails both of them. She out Sharon Stones Sharon Stone and is just as good at Michael Ironsiding as Michael Ironside.

Reactions: botc76

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sad thing is I quite enjoyed the remake.

Then I remembered I also like Sharktopus and have a huge collection of b-movies I found so bad they were hilarious and realised my taste in films is probably not the best here.

Reactions: botc76

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sad thing is I quite enjoyed the remake.

Then I remembered I also like Sharktopus and have a huge collection of b-movies I found so bad they were hilarious and realised my taste in films is probably not the best here.
Sharktopus doesn't quite compare to the glory that is Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.

Actually I didn't mind the remake of Total Recall either. While not as good as the Arnold version, it was still fun to watch. Of course I am a sucker for Kate, so I may be somewhat biased.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Sounds like an instant classic.

No wonder Hollywood falls flat, smaller studios are making all the good movies.

I did find out today there is an Open Water 3. I didn't even know they made an Open Water 2. How do you make a sequel to a true story?

Boggles the mind.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
What movie was it that had a great white shark, fly out of the ocean and attack a flying airplane super high in the sky?

Instant classic indeed, this short clip is all you should need to convince you to go watch it right now:

Best scene ever.
Ah.. ye there it is.... 10/10.. And the oscar goes to!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Is this still a bug laced shit fest or does the game actually ya know.... Fucking work...
I can't even remember when i played this game the last time or what version. But knowing what game it is... i say, wait even longer! x'D

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I can't even remember when i played this game the last time or what version. But knowing what game it is... i say, wait even longer! x'D
I liked the story of this game. The gameplay was dogshit, but story and intrigue was enjoyable. I am downloading this new version now. We will see. I will play it a little later and get back to you.:)

Reactions: Crusoe and dbp5ca

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I liked the story of this game. The gameplay was dogshit, but story and intrigue was enjoyable. I am downloading this new version now. We will see. I will play it a little later and get back to you.:)
You must be an alien like your picture and name suggests ^.- "Enjoyable" is not a word I'd ever associate this game with.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I don't actually like the gameplay, but the story is interesting, and you get to break a few characters wills.

The game is all over the place with the interface. I also think it would be enjoyable if they can figure out the bugs on the game. I am hesitant to play it again because I did like the characters quite a bit, and I don't want to mess up my perceptions.

I am interested to see your praise or criticisms on the this version. Please share when you do play. And thank you in advance for your input. Have fun.:)

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I don't actually like the gameplay, but the story is interesting, and you get to break a few characters wills.

The game is all over the place with the interface. I also think it would be enjoyable if they can figure out the bugs on the game. I am hesitant to play it again because I did like the characters quite a bit, and I don't want to mess up my perceptions.

I am interested to see your praise or criticisms on the this version. Please share when you do play. And thank you in advance for your input. Have fun.:)
Thank you for responding like someone with manners. It was very kind of you.:)
I will be sure to give you any analysis on the game as soon as I have some for you. I appreciate you candor about the game, and I also like the characters in the story. I do think if the dev implements a better interface experience, it would allow for significantly better game play.
I look forward to sharing my experiences with you, and have a good day sir.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crusoe

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks. Good to know. I think i`m gonna try this.
Your Welcome of course. But may I suggest that you wait a bit before diving into it. Especially, If you are particularly irritated by bugs in a game. Keep in mind that these are Alpha's and it may crash occasionally. Enjoy.:)

Reactions: Crusoe

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
This might be a dumb question for all you that play this game but who the hell do you play as? The description doesn't really clear that up. "haven't played the game yet"

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes