3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
How can i activate event 18 "cunnilingus behind the school"? i had filthiness at 41% and nothing...
I just speedran to the event (Consumed three magazines, saw the event in the infirmary and in classroom 3-2), I had 42% Filthiness and the event triggered.

Nov 17, 2021
the game looks promising and has potential, but I honestly don't understand how anyone can even make a fetish out of scat & unrination.. it's just downright disgusting.. same goes for futa crap too

AlekzOr

Mar 29, 2018
Here you go. Link
Save doesnt work or im doing something wrong:
i extracted file "savec.rvdata" to the ".../After School Exhibition Highschool Girl - English Version" folder. Game doesnt see it as is, when i try to change files name&extention to fit savefiles (Save02.rvdata2) made ingame i get this error
1664739966154.png

Reactions: Gameville421

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
It's a gallery save, you just need to put it in the game folder and start a new game. It is not a save file that you can load.
You can access the full gallery from your new game's save file.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
How can i activate event 18 "cunnilingus behind the school"? i had filthiness at 41% and nothing...
I have this issue, too. I've made sure the filthiness is between 40-50%, but the event didn't trigger.

Strangely, I have unlocked the event in my previous playthrough, even without paying attention to the requirements. I can only think that there has to be an addition requirements such as:
  • Not using any items to lower filthiness.
  • Stay as a virgin (since that is a requirement for the follow-up cg)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes