• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I think I found the problem. It must have been related to the event-name.
I uploaded an updated version where I changed it back to the original value on the initial post. (Or just here Link)
Just put your save files into the new version and test if the event will be unlocked properly.
Would really appreciate it if you could tell me that it works now. (y)
it's fixed. thanks ziuoh.

Reactions: Ziuoh

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
finally complete! save 1n2 good. save 4 neutral? save 3n5 bad. and save 6 missed scenes

andy7788

Mar 10, 2019
You could tell me the circumstances that lead to it, I need to reproduce the bug myself in order to pinpoint it.
Whenever I start the game the character moves forward to the wall and I can't move her anywhere else

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Whenever I start the game the character moves forward to the wall and I can't move her anywhere else
Okay that doesn’t sound like a game bug at all. I think it might be a driver interfering with the game.
I would try unplugging all USB devices and restart your computer. After the reboot, reconnect everything and check if the problem still occurs.

Last edited:

Gezartos

Aug 2, 2020
Doesnt work for me. Tried running with locale emulator then changed system locale (Win 10). Still gives me errors for sound files.

Last edited:

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Doesnt work for me. Tried running with locale emulator then changed system locale (Win 10). Still gives me errors for sound files.
Try to unpack the archive with WinRAR and use Japanese Encoding.
Shortcut: Ctrl +E

Gezartos

Aug 2, 2020
Try to unpack the archive with WinRAR and use Japanese Encoding.
Shortcut: Ctrl +E
Just tried it. Still the same.
But I think I need to clarify: most sound files names are in Japanese, it;s the game that tries to search for english-named files
AKA Audio/SE/Cursor2

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Just tried it. Still the same.
But I think I need to clarify: most sound files names are in Japanese, it;s the game that tries to search for english-named files
AKA Audio/SE/Cursor2
Those files should be in the Runtime Package for RPGM.

Try to reinstall the RTP for RPGM VX Ace.

Gezartos

Aug 2, 2020
Those files should be in the Runtime Package for RPGM.

Try to reinstall the RTP for RPGM VX Ace.
And here we go - an error during installation. Uninstalled what I had previously than tried again - everything works! Thanks!

Reactions: Ziuoh

itofu96

Jun 16, 2022
How can i activate event 18 "cunnilingus behind the school"? i had filthiness at 41% and nothing...

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes