3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Yo, my RPGM might be fucked up but I got "Unable to find VL Gothic font" error. I downloaded the fonts folder and added it to the game folder, it fixed it.

Now I have another error: "unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision2" when I click on the start button.
Is there a way to fix this?

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
LeakAngel I would try installing the RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime again and not just the specific font.
The font is default for that version of the RPG Maker and if the font is missing, maybe something else is as well.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
LeakAngel I would try installing the RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime again and not just the specific font.
The font is default for that version of the RPG Maker and if the font is missing, maybe something else is as well.
Well, that worked. Thanks mate!

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Rex01 I plan to, but it takes time if done properly.
I am working on this one atm.
That's good to know. If you want to try your luck for games that are already mtl, look for those in completed tag. Some good ones hidden between.
ALSO, do you translate in game characters names? I've seen few fan translators translate almost everything but leaves out character names/items sometimes. Which gives the impression of not 'finished' :'(
As i have not played this game yet, waiting for someone to port it to android.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Rex01 I translate everything as long as it's not an image-file.
Regarding characters, I try to keep the Japanese suffix to keep the original games feeling.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Rex01 I translate everything as long as it's not an image-file.
Regarding characters, I try to keep the Japanese suffix to keep the original games feeling.
Maybe you could use japanese suffix along with english name if there's space, like for example, character introduction.
As for images, why not clean it and use it?
I dont believe it's that hard?

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Rex01 I think I wasn't clear enough. I translate the names into Romaji. For example 雪子 becomes Yukiko and if there is a suffix I will keep it as Yukiko-san/chan etc.
Regarding images, I would have to go into a .png/jpg file and edit it or create a completely new image.
My image editing skills are shit, it would take too long to create a good result. I might consider doing it in the future if the image is important. In this game it's just images that say "Hey, it's the next day!" (次の日).
Everyone should know it's the next day when you wake up in your room at that point.

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so i have an error where i see the paizuri/titfuck scene but it doesn't save to memory.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
so i have an error where i see the paizuri/titfuck scene but it doesn't save to memory.
For me it works normally. Can you save before the scene and try again if it doesn't save again?
If it doesn't, you could post your save file and I can test it myself.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
I think I found the problem. It must have been related to the event-name.
I uploaded an updated version where I changed it back to the original value on the initial post. (Or just here )
Just put your save files into the new version and test if the event will be unlocked properly.
Would really appreciate it if you could tell me that it works now. (y)

Reactions: Vallaim
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes