3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
For those of you who want runs where your PC doesn't touch anyone after exposing herself, I must reccomend hitting up the hints system and being careful who you talk to. For many of the triggers for scenes that aren't solo seem to be tied to talking to someone.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Chaos93 No animations here. Sorry.

fantom2u Try downloading the RPG Maker VX Ace runtime package. The font should be a default for it.

Last edited:

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i don't manage to launch the game: I get "Unable to find VL Gothic font". Must i download something because of Japanese text?

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Everyone poops.
lmao Yeah no doubt but les keep that shit in the toilet and off-screen shall we, no need to go poopin on people's chests in mah hentaiz... Scat is one kink I will NEVER understand the appeal of. Nohate just nocomprehension is all. :unsure:

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
tak51 Try downloading the runtime package for RPG Maker VX Ace

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Chaos93 No animations here. Sorry.

fantom2u Try downloading the RPG Maker VX Ace runtime package. The font should be a default for it.
Thanks, but I have this already. And my other games that require RPG Maker VX Ace run fine. I imagine it has something to do with the call code, but it is in Japanese and I can't read it. I will try reloading RPG Maker VX Ace.

Reinstalling the RTP worked. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziuoh

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
tak51 Try downloading the runtime package for RPG Maker VX Ace
Hi, thanks for the help. But now i get a "Unable to find file: Graphic/Title1/(a bunch of katakana). How do i launch the game using rpg maker XV? (sorry to be so bad with it)

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, thanks for the help. But now i get a "Unable to find file: Graphic/Title1/(a bunch of katakana). How do i launch the game using rpg maker XV? (sorry to be so bad with it)
Have you tried using Japanese encoding during extraction, or running it with a locale emulator? Most of the time doing either of these fixes such errors.

Reactions: Ziuoh

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
scoliosis You can find a full save and walkthrough here.

Ghizghuth I posted it today, but yeah it was unavailable after I posted under it. I think it was because that was my second message and therefore it had to be made public again after it was checked by a mod

tak51 You could try downloading and running it in Japanese

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes