RPGM Completed After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2 [v1.05] [Double Melon]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Dec 11, 2019
The main character gets off from the possibility of getting caught. Its established within the story in the first 5 minutes of the game, so no spoiler.

Last game reward however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I maxed out my swim suits thing, but I don't know how to get this body paint stuff... It said something about the art club but when I went there was nothing there for me

Reactions: Kr4bby

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
I maxed out my swim suits thing, but I don't know how to get this body paint stuff... It said something about the art club but when I went there was nothing there for me
The answer was on the first page.

"So you know that statue thing to the right of the entrance where you can see the ending's of each route? It's that. You need to see the ending for the art club and a scene and text blurb will show you unlocking it. "

Reactions: Morte111

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
So, is it a classical simple Double Melon's game without combat system, life sim or RPG elements?
Still wanna to find a good game with life sim and school sim like Degrees of Lewdity but with graphics. :'<
No school sim. But seek life is Paradise

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
The game keeps crashing it's unplayable :/ Any idea what could cause that ? I do an exposure scene, then I try to walk and it lags like hell until the game completely freeze. I want to play :'(

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I like games with exhibitionism especially when the protagonist is a virgin I'm going to download the game on my cell phone and I hope it's good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDemSoc

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
The game has Such a nice art, its a shame is not voiced, def worth if you dont mind that detail

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes