RPGM Completed After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2 [v1.05] [Double Melon]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
タイトル画面5.png

Overview:
Sumire Fujishiba is quite the perverted schoolgirl.
Once she gets horny, she personality takes a sharp turn,
and she can't stop thinking about lewd things.

Her favorite activity is after-school exhibitionism in the classroom.
But recently, it's not enough for her to simply strip down...

Unable to contain her excitement, she decides to try her exhibitionism out in other location
on the schoolgrounds...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2020-10-31
Original Title: 放課後露出女子校生2
Developer: Double Melon -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extra: Fix

1664238246937.png 1664238259266.png 1664238267783.png 1664238284742.png 1664238293537.png 1664238305702.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 17, 2022
I liked the first one but this one is just tedious with small variations of the same scene, so its just run around do the scenes cone back the next day do the same scenes but this time maybe with a little less clothing and so on.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
How's the TL? x2

Not that I mind that much personally. I've played other Double Melon titles posted here and had a nice time with them. Just curious to know if I should go into this expecting poetry or not lol

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Alright decided to just start playing it for myself instead of waiting to see what it's like, and my two initial reactions:

1. TL is a proper TL, or a really really good edited MTL. Reads very smoothly.
  2. What the fuck, when did Double Melon games have such high production value? I haven't played one in a few years; this is honestly a shock to me. I gotta go back and play some of the more recent ones I've just thrown into the backlog holy shit

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
How do you get the swimsuit bodypaint? When you unlock the capability to get it, it just mentions that maybe the art club can help, but I can't figure it out.
it's generally a stupid as hell and un-intuitive thing to do I don't blame people for having no idea how to do it. So you know that statue thing to the right of the entrance where you can see the ending's of each route? It's that. You need to see the ending for the art club and a scene and text blurb will show you unlocking it. And boy was it pointless.

Since once you see that ending you will be forced to save your game and also be forced to start over in New Game + with that thing unlocked. The even bigger cock kick? The body paint only unlocks ONE scene specific to it, and the scene is only a streaking scene and that's it, no foreplay and no sex.

At least they had the intelligence to give you the ability to unlock the gallery viewer upon starting NG+

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Kind of enjoyed the concept in the first game but I didn't like the protagonist's design that much. This one's more my cup of tea so it's looking like a good time. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JavanTiger
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes