RPGM Completed After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2 [v1.05] [Double Melon]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Geez gallery is supposed to unlock after 2 weeks, but damn ive gone home probably close to 20 times and nothing

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
The prequel had great art and quite a lot of content but it was very repetitive and definitely became boring after a while, hoping this one improved on that.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
So, is it a classical simple Double Melon's game without combat system, life sim or RPG elements?
Still wanna to find a good game with life sim and school sim like Degrees of Lewdity but with graphics. :'<

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
This is pretty much Double Melons best game. It has everything you could like in these kinda exhibition games and the dialogues are top notch. The endgame espeially is fantastic.

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
while I love double melon, the lack of degree progession in this one was kinda dissapointing, I feel like something like rural jk 2 works better

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone else have an issue with the game freezing up after about 10 minutes of play? I had this issue with the first one as well and am unsure how to solve it, but it gets really annoying have to exit and reload the game so often.
Edit: Found out the game will eventually unfreeze if I leave it for awhile but it is still abit perplexing as to why its happening at all.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well this was a weird deja-vu, I've downloaded it the first of this month and played it with mtool but for good 10 min I was sitting here thinking why there is a repost, I still not remember where I got it from however xD
Screenshot 2022-09-27 152653.png

symetry2

Sep 24, 2019
Anyone else have an issue with the game freezing up after about 10 minutes of play? I had this issue with the first one as well and am unsure how to solve it, but it gets really annoying have to exit and reload the game so often.
Edit: Found out the game will eventually unfreeze if I leave it for awhile but it is still abit perplexing as to why its happening at all.
Yes, I have the same issue. Thanks for the unfreeze comment, I'll try letting it sit next time it happens.

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, I have the same issue. Thanks for the unfreeze comment, I'll try letting it sit next time it happens.
from my experience so far it can take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes before it unfreezes enough to open the menu and save, generally after that I can play again but sometimes I cant so I just relaunch the game since I saved

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is this for once an actual exhibitionism game, or is another "girl do exhibitionism only when nobody watch her" kind of game?

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Is this for once an actual exhibitionism game, or is another "girl do exhibitionism only when nobody watch her" kind of game?
The main character gets off from the possibility of getting caught. Its established within the story in the first 5 minutes of the game, so no spoiler.

Last game reward however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someone

xort

Jun 1, 2017
If you like exhibitionism this is for you. In terms of other content it has a little of everything*.
Most events are split in 3 for your arousals level, with a graphical variation for underwear or not. So while the game has a lot of recollection events half are just 1 like line changed. Each event also has an after event you can repeat so while a very efficient use of art assets it's a lot thinner on content than it looks.

I'd skip any mode other than MAX, as it's just pointless grinding. After you run down one event for any of the sub areas or use the seduce option a few time you can use the statue to trigger an ending that unlocks the show all option on a carry over new game.

I had one major slowdown in the boy's bathroom when I stripped in a toilet. I think it has a bug that should have triggered an encounter but maybe the location in the stall stopped it from firing. This caused the game to massively lag, but I powered through and walked to the left at like 1 frame per 5s and once I exited the game returned to normal.

Good game, nice art if you like the 4Bs; Bubble Butts Big Boobs.
*Only one pregnancy image *sad cat dance*.

• Sad
Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Girl needs to go see a doctor to fix that spinal issue in her neck.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes