RPGM Completed After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2 [v1.05] [Double Melon]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Where do I have to go to have my bikini painted on my body?
donde tengo que ir para que me pinten el bikini en el cuerpo?
This was literally on the first page. Please read the thread at least a little bit next time.
it's generally a stupid as hell and un-intuitive thing to do I don't blame people for having no idea how to do it. So you know that statue thing to the right of the entrance where you can see the ending's of each route? It's that. You need to see the ending for the art club and a scene and text blurb will show you unlocking it. And boy was it pointless.

Since once you see that ending you will be forced to save your game and also be forced to start over in New Game + with that thing unlocked. The even bigger cock kick? The body paint only unlocks ONE scene specific to it, and the scene is only a streaking scene and that's it, no foreplay and no sex.

At least they had the intelligence to give you the ability to unlock the gallery viewer upon starting NG+

Reactions: ThrowMeSway
Oct 21, 2019
First impression: quite good. Didn't liked a few aspects but mostly it's worthy to be played and supported on Patreon.
Will write a rewiew later for this game.

Edit - right, they don't have Patreon. But they have DLsite

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
girl: fantasizes about being raped
also girl: actually gets raped a bunch of times by strangers and is totally fine with it
also girl, when she is being raped by strangers in one specific instance: "please stop, nooo"

Come on, they could have alternate version for when you fucked through half the school already.

• Haha
Reactions: Eicosa

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
So where is the Body Paint event for the swimsuit? I unlocked it but don't know where to go to start it, anyone got a tip as to where it is?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Playing though this right now and as always from this studio the in-game hint menu for scenes is absolute dogshit, it would be easier to have a PDF file with a guide than this garbage.

Other than that seems fine so far, but after playing their countryside exhibitionist game the MC will never change her mindset from the beggining.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The gofile and mixdrop downloads gave me errors when I ran the game. The Mega download was fine. Didn't try the other download links, though.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
That game was definitely much better than the part time worker one imo! Gonna try the rural one next, hope it gets even better!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes