RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

ResoFights

May 3, 2023
So, my question is once it's all translated in the google doc, how does it get patched back into the game?

ORO323

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 3374621
Any clue how I could fix this? :<
It's been a while since I've had this problem so I can't recall specific fixes. But I would unzip the file with Japanese locale. Click the windows icon, search for and select "control panel", select "Clock and Region", select "Change date, time, or number formats", new window pops up, go to administrative tab, change system locale to Japanese (Japan). It might prompt you to restart your computer. Then unzip the game file. You should see actual Japanese letters/characters, not that gibberish that you currently see. Renaming the file to English is not necessary but might as well try afterwards if what I say doesn't help.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

straponsucker

Mar 12, 2024
View attachment 1329545
The protagonist is a schoolboy in the rather weak boxing club. One day, he learns that the club is in danger of being disbanded due to poor results. In order to keep the clubroom, he will have to compete against the girls that want to take it! Can he beat the girls, and save the boy’s boxing club?​

ENG title : After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle-
JP title : 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー
LINK :

DOWNLOAD
RAW:

MACHINE TRANSLATION: -
Download links are for version 1.03

View attachment 1329546 View attachment 1329547
can anyone help me with how to get the RINKO WATAGASE ENDING

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
If we are talking about the student council President then its,
"If you want to reach an ending with this girl, it seems you should sexually assault her after complete victory.However you shouldn't let her turn the tables on you. Being physically stronger isnt enough, you need to also gain experience in sexual activities. Without that, it might be hard to win her over"

You need to complete the game basically, beating all the Leaders and getting the necessary points to challenge her, afterwards you need to win 3 times against her. Then Rape her. YOU MUST NOT BE A VIRGIN WHEN YOU DO THIS OR SHE WILL TURN IT AROUND ON YOU. I don't remember if you needed to actually grind sexual experience or not but you absolutely cant be a virgin. you can train up your sex experience with the teacher or the gyaru. Ideally the teacher unless you are trying to keep the confidence stat low. Afterwards she should be one of the options when you are choosing your ending.

straponsucker

Mar 12, 2024
If we are talking about the student council President then its,
"If you want to reach an ending with this girl, it seems you should sexually assault her after complete victory.However you shouldn't let her turn the tables on you. Being physically stronger isnt enough, you need to also gain experience in sexual activities. Without that, it might be hard to win her over"

You need to complete the game basically, beating all the Leaders and getting the necessary points to challenge her, afterwards you need to win 3 times against her. Then Rape her. YOU MUST NOT BE A VIRGIN WHEN YOU DO THIS OR SHE WILL TURN IT AROUND ON YOU. I don't remember if you needed to actually grind sexual experience or not but you absolutely cant be a virgin. you can train up your sex experience with the teacher or the gyaru. Ideally the teacher unless you are trying to keep the confidence stat low. Afterwards she should be one of the options when you are choosing your ending.
thanks man I'll try that now and tell you what happened after I get the ending !!!!!!